Amy Southwick Lovesdick.

Amy Southwick Lovesdick.

Posted in the Camden Forum

Yea sure

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2012
WHAT is the big deal about her? She is a total slut! She loves going after girls's boyfriend's! It's ridiculous! I see right through her! She's not the least bit attractive! She maybe has a guy but that won't stop her from being dirty.
huh

Newark, NJ

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Who's her guy?
Nancy

Osceola, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Good for her. If other women can't keep there men happy its there own fault.
Mindi

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Good for her. If other women can't keep there men happy its there own fault.
Wow, stay classy! Ha! You're an idiot! Ever just think some woman do make their man happy but most men are just filthy pigs anyway..? Kind of like yourself judging by your reply.
uh

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Some women are filthier than thier men ever thought about being. Sluts that can't keep thier legs closed.
Lisa

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
this shit is funi...ive known Amy all my life and she is not a slut at all..you guys are just jealous because your all prolly nasty ugly and sluts urself...get off the welfare system and get a job and then ya all wont have the time to sit on here and talk shit....
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
yes she does! she is always trying to get someone elses man, shes a pig

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Whomever this Amy person is could easily file suit for libel against everyone who has posted on this thread who has said had things about her. Just food for thought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Waterbury Lawsuit N LIES 2 hr dave 6
Predator Waterbury 2 hr dave 12
Austin S Smith 12 hr Tbone 3
North Bay Politics 15 hr Vanessa 4
George The Landing 17 hr Brockport 3
town of vienna ny sucks (Nov '08) 17 hr Brockport 513
Best place to eat 20 hr Ed Stew 40

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance