He's way cool!
hiii

Watertown, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Thinks he is a know it all and he thinks he is soo good at everythinf
Anonymous

New York, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
He has to be one of the nicest kids I know. And he is really cool and down to earth and definitely does not think he knows it all and will admit when he's wrong
hknm

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
he thinks hes awesomes, an amazing singer, and knnows it all. really hes not. his girlfriend is the same way.
Just saying

Woonsocket, RI

#6 May 20, 2013
He is a good kid with good intentions. He does that without knowing he does. His arrogence is not noted by himself.
Sminer

Camden, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2013
He's a druggie, wish every one could know how many times I have found him passed out drunk or high under my car or in my car or what he thought was my car?(funny story for another time) thats all he does though is drink and get high. He showed up to the class of 2012's graduation completely shit faced. every camden party I have went to he managed to already be there and already drunk off his ass or high as a kite. People like that are just disgusting and need to get a life and get their shit together. and if hes this bad this early than he really doesnt have much longer of a life ahead of him. On a more serious note he can sing pretty good, not as good as everyone makes it out to be including him, but hes good.
yeah

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
drunk, he will be the next top news story the way hes going
The actual Sam miner

Danielson, CT

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Dakota is one of my best friends haha so it's safe to say that I don't think any of those things are true. He can song really well though no doubt about that
Dakota Ryerson

Sylvan Beach, NY

#10 Jun 12, 2014
Awh, you guys are so sweet. I bet you all know me really well haha. Don't you have better things to do with your lives than hate on people?
closet dweller

Batavia, NY

#11 Jun 12, 2014
C'mon Dakota, admit that you like sucking on d, and taking the d in your dirt hole. So gay.
idk

Windsor, CT

#12 Jul 28, 2014
She sounds hott

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant 14 hr dawg 6
Music or House Concerts in Camden 14 hr glacier 3
Student hit by plow 15 hr Phil Trombino 3
Curtiss Road Feb 24 Anna 2
lisa Feb 23 CHURCh GOER 1
Canidates Feb 17 Get an Education 7
house for sale Feb 16 seller 1
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web