Canton, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Thoes caprons are loosers !!!
Tish

Canton, NY

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Lol wrote:
Thoes caprons are loosers !!!
Yeah they are a bunch of wealfare sucking scum!!!!
Read and tell

Canton, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Judy capron is the fattest nasty pig !!!!Kristy capron is another pig!!! Misty capron is another oinker!!Larry capron is a bastard !!!!
Read and tell

Canton, NY

#5 Oct 24, 2010
Wooooo mmoooooo
oh snap

West Leyden, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2010
ohhhhh boyy hahahaha
Read and tell

Canton, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2010
That is funny stuff!!!
Sherry c

Canton, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2010
Oh yeah they are asshloes and I hate them all. They don't care about me.
Funny whoa

Canton, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2010
May God forget your name. May you see your children's passing. May you be rich in misfortunes and poor in blessings. May you know nothing but disappointment from this day forward. May the oppression of darkness be upon you. dark without and dark within. May the derth of sadness shroud you and chill your heart till it withers like an insignificant bit of dust. This is for the capron 's!!!!
Funny whoa

Canton, NY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
May God forget your name. May you see your children's passing. May you be rich in misfortunes and poor in blessings. May you know nothing but disappointment from this day forward. May the oppression of darkness be upon you. dark without and dark within. May the derth of sadness shroud you and chill your heart till it withers like an insignificant bit of dust. Just for the caprons!!!
umm

West Leyden, NY

#11 Oct 28, 2010
that is pure evil.. and if there is a god you will probably burn for that
Funny but true

Canton, NY

#12 Oct 28, 2010
umm wrote:
that is pure evil.. and if there is a god you will probably burn for that
hey god is a lie and the devil will always give it to you strait!!! If hell is what your scared of then your in the right place evil will suround you for the rest of you measly life and long after your dead!! EVIL?! That is not the first time I have been accused of being pure evil!! It's my deminor and I'm not sorry I'm proud to say I am evil and evil is in my blood I am worshiped for this and not one person has ever messed it up!!!
Lol and yup

Canton, NY

#13 Oct 29, 2010
They are Camden towns scums!!
Shelden

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 22, 2010
Don't forget about me.
Cold

Canton, NY

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Thease people are nasty I know who they are and wealfare sucking inbread loosers!!!
chantelle

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2011
sherry its been awhile since we were kids ur seriously talking about ur family that way what happened to u
Small Town Drama

Moravia, NY

#17 Mar 26, 2011
Am i the only person from this town that knows how to spell "losers". Loosers means people who are loose. Like you're mothers...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 29, 2011
LOL! I've wondered that myself Drama!!
prewarning

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2011
We must not forget that there r women beaters out there like charlies F Davis who also likes to choke them. Just a warning for all u women
StringB

Utica, NY

#21 Apr 12, 2011
"loosers" priceless.
grammar police

Huntington Station, NY

#22 Apr 15, 2011
Small Town Drama wrote:
Am i the only person from this town that knows how to spell "losers". Loosers means people who are loose. Like you're mothers...
That's funny! I was wondering when someone was going to point that out. However, the next time you correct someone else's spelling make sure you have no errors yourself. For future reference, it's "your mothers", not "you're".:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awwww where did Barbie go? 1 hr Dumas 31
News Police execute meth lab-related raid on Sylvan ... 23 hr beam me up 27
Randy H at it again Aug 24 Randy 4
Camden Politics Aug 24 Randy 11
Eddies Restaurant at the beach (Aug '11) Aug 24 dick 29
camden has turned into drug central Aug 23 Think about it 9
Megan Plumley (Sep '14) Aug 23 karma 40

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance