Lawsuits pile up in Camden police sca...

Lawsuits pile up in Camden police scandal

There are 5 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Lawsuits pile up in Camden police scandal. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Lawsuits filed against the city continue to pile up in the wake of the Camden police scandal involving five officers who allegedly planted drugs on dozens of suspects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

carmel Beauty

Darby, PA

#1 Jun 6, 2010
Darn shame....I hope they get what they deserve. ....
bettyboop55

Westland, MI

#2 Jun 23, 2010
You see this BS everybody has something to say on any other subject about Camden Now that it's about what the cops are doing(on the daily). U know the guys we are not to be afraid of.. Now there is not a word from anybody how funny is that.
the little big citi

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Oct 17, 2010
carmel Beauty wrote:
Darn shame....I hope they get what they deserve.....
?uestion , why do you think they become cops in the first place let me tell u because they find out how they can benifite from it
the little big citi

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Oct 17, 2010
carmel Beauty wrote:
Darn shame....I hope they get what they deserve.....
i agree,so should judges and prosecuters who let big tyme drug dealers like j.r. keep money and property for testimony given, nooo not in this america, slimy basterds.cmd native. THINK.
timothydallas

Belmont, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2010
if the camden police are doing it i know some the state troopers are involved as well they should list all the names that is in the case so everyone knows what police cop and state trooper is doing what,the state troopers think they r off the hook too knowing they be doing some things wrong them selves,lets fight cameden to see what officers r doing things wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon bayonne nj 21,037
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) May 7 Junebug 43
is camden really that bad? (Dec '15) May 7 H John Henry 9
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) Apr 28 Al from Gaetanos 5
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... Apr 28 Al from Gaetanos 2
Kroc center youth event Apr 26 Chandy 1
Illegal immigrants Mar '17 Richard Kringle 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages