Suspect in gang murder in W'boro plea...

Suspect in gang murder in W'boro pleads innocent

There are 82 comments on the Burlington Times News story from Feb 27, 2007, titled Suspect in gang murder in W'boro pleads innocent. In it, Burlington Times News reports that:

A Camden man who prosecutors say ordered the murder of a Willingboro resident because the victim missed mandatory meetings of a group associated with the Bloods gang pleaded innocent to the killing yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Times News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Willingboro, NJ

#84 Jan 8, 2011
I should have cropped out the last paragraph for my "nostalgic reverie" to ease the bogglement of your mind. I got so caught up in the old memories reading the last few lines I forgot about all the rest that I could care less about. All the racial bickering breaks my heart as I remember a fine childhood in a great community.
Ben7

Churchton, MD

#85 Sep 22, 2011
Yikes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Terrance 20,919
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) 18 hr Avon barksdale 40
Illegal immigrants Tue Richard Kringle 2
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) Tue Dblock 1,995
Tax Incentives just enrich the applicants Mar 16 Norcross the Menace 1
New Camden Mar 14 Tom Hanley 5
Kensington work (Mar '15) Mar 3 Dblock 65

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages