Pleasantville man convicted in school...

Pleasantville man convicted in school board corruption case

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from May 14, 2008, titled Pleasantville man convicted in school board corruption case. In it, Newsday reports that:

Prosecutors say 57-year-old Louis Mister of Pleasantville accepted two cash payments of $1,500 each, which he passed along to school board member Maurice "Pete" Callaway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

liner

Bronx, NY

#1 May 15, 2008
But....But, this happened in ....Pleasantville? Nah, never happen.
Ellen Belfiore

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 May 28, 2008
. I am mortified by the whole L.I. School districts brazen corruption and then they are actually protected by twisting the interpretation of a law. They make me sick to my stomach. All of you in the corruption scandal of our schools are self-serving pigs. YUCCHtooy on all of you.
disgusted

Upper Darby, PA

#3 Dec 22, 2011
greedy pricks you get what you deserve
Mickey

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Can anyone help me with some info on Irene genther, teacher years ago at the collingswood sd. Rumor here is the records are sealed due to lawsuit of 8 students.
Now an elected school director at panther valley, is she a fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Raydot 21,290
News In his own words (Aug '06) Sep '17 Family 140
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) Sep '17 ReeBreezy 44
News Woman admits embezzling from nonprofit that hel... Aug '17 Ric Camden 2
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul '17 Klarisa 115
News The Economic Reality Of Proposed Tariffs On Solar Jul '17 Solarman 1
News Do Not Adopt from Greyhound Angel Adoption (Oct '09) Jun '17 Rcgall1984 20

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages