Five shot, two killed in Camden insid...

Five shot, two killed in Camden inside parked Lumina; police seek gunman

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Five shot, two killed in Camden inside parked Lumina; police seek gunman. In it, reports that:

The victims were in a burgundy Chevrolet Lumina parked in an alley behind the 2500 block of Morgan Boulevard, investigators said, when the killer approached around 11:40 p.m. Killed were Khalil Gibson, 20, of Camden and Jewel Manire, 18, whose address authorities were not immediately able to find.

Join the discussion below, or

Atlantic City, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2012
this is my family they took from are lives we are trying to be strong but this hurts the world is f"ed up they were young and one had a child my lir
ttle cuzzin now what are we suppose to tell him and my cuzzin trying to fight and make it this is to much pain for the family we never had to deal with this kinda stuff god be with us and r.i.p to my baby cuzzin jewels we love you so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 15 hr OxyH8080 1,317
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Ronald 20,511
News 'Jersey City's the new Camden...Watch out, Bayo... (May '10) Nov 23 true facts 24
News Taking to the streets to fight heroin addiction... Nov 19 FTP 1
News N.J. lawmakers OK bill allowing licenses for un... Nov 18 spytheweb 5
Kensington work (Mar '15) Nov 14 yodiddy 59
Pablo Escobar in Camden? Oct '15 Truckie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages