Camden Haunted House
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haha

Haslet, TX

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Spooky wrote:
The scariest thing about going to a haunted house in Camden is worrying about being molested by a drunk cop.

Get your facts straight!
scareview

Camden, AR

#22 Sep 5, 2012
Alot of personal time has been been put into this project for years by many, not to mention personal money invested by individuals. If you felt like you were ripped off we apologize. Just simply dont come back. As for being a "tour" as you call it, well its not a tour, it's a walkthrough and a Haunted House Attraction. Not really sure what youre expecting?
When

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2012
What are the dates Scareview will be open in 2012?
Scareview

Camden, AR

#24 Oct 16, 2012
18-21 and 25-31 parking and tickets this year will be at the ouachita county sheriff office
AlexCrumplerScar eview

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#25 Jun 17, 2013
My father and I have been building haunted houses for Camden since the late nineties, along with the members of the Camden Jaycees. It's really sad that you complain about a ten dollar ticket, I also have to remember that you live in Camden, AR still and well all anyone can do who lives there is complain. Camden, AR doesn't even have a Burger King and you complain that a haunted house isn't good enough for your entertainment? That's funny, I remember in 2005 we made about $20,000 on the unentertaining haunted house. We've spent thousands of dollars on props, decorations, tee shirts, and well enough of our own time. We would start our rebuilding in December till the following October. Yes, we donated all of the money for scholarships and Camden itself. It is sad how people are in Camden now days, its no wonder why Camden is a small Detroit now. I have returned to Scareview almost every year to work in the Haunted House. Police, fireman, sheriffs and military men volunteer to run this Haunted House, do you think that they would let someone molest a visitor? You must be an Obama supporter, excuse me. As a worker for almost 12 years, I've been hit, cussed, punched, have things thrown at me but I've also seen the belt loops of pants missing, phones missing, cleaned urine off the floor so I guess to just not that scary. It upsets me that the years I have worked and the time I have put in alongside my father that people say this. Unfortunately we haven't built much in the Haunted House since 2010. It saddens me that I don't get to spend all of my winter vacation and summer vacation working, building the haunted house. I've got to go back to the drunk cop reference, I first started going to Jaycees Haunted Houses since I was about 6 years of age, I am now twenty and never has any law enforcement molest me, treated me badly in any way. They're there to protect you and your dumb, drunk friends. You should be happy anyone cares to even do the haunted house anymore, especially for Camden, AR! Im looking forward to my next tattoo which will be for Scareview Haunted House. Im also looking forward to this coming years Haunted House. Im positive that 2013 will bring many scares and lots of entertainment for Detroit....Camden. Any questions? You can follow me on Twitter at AlexjustDGAF. You can even rip me a new one or whatever you feel just under 150 characters.
Cooter

United States

#26 Jun 17, 2013
AlexCrumplerScareview wrote:
My father and I have been building haunted houses for Camden since the late nineties, along with the members of the Camden Jaycees. It's really sad that you complain about a ten dollar ticket, I also have to remember that you live in Camden, AR still and well all anyone can do who lives there is complain. Camden, AR doesn't even have a Burger King and you complain that a haunted house isn't good enough for your entertainment? That's funny, I remember in 2005 we made about $20,000 on the unentertaining haunted house. We've spent thousands of dollars on props, decorations, tee shirts, and well enough of our own time. We would start our rebuilding in December till the following October. Yes, we donated all of the money for scholarships and Camden itself. It is sad how people are in Camden now days, its no wonder why Camden is a small Detroit now. I have returned to Scareview almost every year to work in the Haunted House. Police, fireman, sheriffs and military men volunteer to run this Haunted House, do you think that they would let someone molest a visitor? You must be an Obama supporter, excuse me. As a worker for almost 12 years, I've been hit, cussed, punched, have things thrown at me but I've also seen the belt loops of pants missing, phones missing, cleaned urine off the floor so I guess to just not that scary. It upsets me that the years I have worked and the time I have put in alongside my father that people say this. Unfortunately we haven't built much in the Haunted House since 2010. It saddens me that I don't get to spend all of my winter vacation and summer vacation working, building the haunted house. I've got to go back to the drunk cop reference, I first started going to Jaycees Haunted Houses since I was about 6 years of age, I am now twenty and never has any law enforcement molest me, treated me badly in any way. They're there to protect you and your dumb, drunk friends. You should be happy anyone cares to even do the haunted house anymore, especially for Camden, AR! Im looking forward to my next tattoo which will be for Scareview Haunted House. Im also looking forward to this coming years Haunted House. Im positive that 2013 will bring many scares and lots of entertainment for Detroit....Camden. Any questions? You can follow me on Twitter at AlexjustDGAF. You can even rip me a new one or whatever you feel just under 150 characters.
Me and Maw always drive to the big city for some good ole fun at Burger King. All the ketchup you can eat! Weee Doggies!
Really

Little Rock, AR

#27 Jun 17, 2013
You tell em Alex, pathetic little town for sure.
Simple Scott Tedder

United States

#29 Jun 23, 2013
Thuthuthuthu there's a ghughughost in your pants.
jsjsbdjf

United States

#30 Oct 24, 2014
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
The money from the Haunted House goes toward good causes such as scholarships for students and helps fund other charitable events through out the year that's done for kids mostly. If you did not like what you saw, sorry, just your opinion...plenty of others have liked it. If it took you 15 minutes to go through you might have been running! Come back one night alone and we will give you a free private tour....just for you!
Is it open tonight?
Darrell

United States

#31 Oct 24, 2014
Spooky wrote:
The scariest thing about going to a haunted house in Camden is worrying about being molested by a drunk cop.
his name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parham Report (Dec '12) 19 hr Guest 6
Ashley Carver Sun Guest 1
Who are some Good Single Women in Camden? (Oct '10) Sun MickyMoose 42
Performance Chevrolet Sun chuck 7
Hillary Sat moonchild 4
What Happened to Camden??? (Aug '10) Jul 21 kenneth 37
Its quiet (Apr '15) Jul 17 Sikofu 9

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance