Camden Haunted House
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RippedOff

Alto, NM

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Just to let everyone know about the Camden Haunted House: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The tickets are $10 (for adults) and $7 (for kids 12 & under)....Its not worth the ticket price!!!!!! If the tickets were priced alittle lower - maybe. The entire "tour" only lasts about 15 mins at the most...So if you are into throwing away $10 by all means go...But if you like to hold on to your money for alittle more entertainment then dont bother! I so wanted to ask for a refund! It ammounts to someone with a mask on and jumping out and yelling: BOO!!!

“TOPIX IS 4 TRAILER TRASH!”

Since: Sep 10

2012 NO MORE TOPIX

#2 Oct 24, 2010
drive through the hood and get a real scare
RippedOff

Alto, NM

#3 Oct 24, 2010
[email protected]!!! I probably could have done just that and saved about $25!!!!

“TOPIX IS 4 TRAILER TRASH!”

Since: Sep 10

2012 NO MORE TOPIX

#4 Oct 24, 2010
RippedOff wrote:
[email protected]!!! I probably could have done just that and saved about $25!!!!
and dodge crack wh*res, bullets.
BOO

Camden, AR

#5 Oct 25, 2010
RippedOff wrote:
Just to let everyone know about the Camden Haunted House: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The tickets are $10 (for adults) and $7 (for kids 12 & under)....Its not worth the ticket price!!!!!! If the tickets were priced alittle lower - maybe. The entire "tour" only lasts about 15 mins at the most...So if you are into throwing away $10 by all means go...But if you like to hold on to your money for alittle more entertainment then dont bother! I so wanted to ask for a refund! It ammounts to someone with a mask on and jumping out and yelling: BOO!!!
The money from the Haunted House goes toward good causes such as scholarships for students and helps fund other charitable events through out the year that's done for kids mostly. If you did not like what you saw, sorry, just your opinion...plenty of others have liked it. If it took you 15 minutes to go through you might have been running! Come back one night alone and we will give you a free private tour....just for you!
boo

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 25, 2010
RippedOff wrote:
How pathetic that you have to start this on Camdens and El Dorado forum. If you didn't like it don't go back but shut the hell up.
Yessirr

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Anyone know if they are having one this year and how to get to it if they are?
yep

Camden, AR

#8 Oct 19, 2011
I believe they are..
just sayin

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2011
if ya dont like that one try the one at the fair grounds its usely good
Yessirr

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 19, 2011
where in camden is it?
just sayin

Alexander, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2011
Yessirr wrote:
where in camden is it?
it is at the fair grounds in camden out by the air port
scareview

El Dorado, AR

#12 Oct 23, 2011
is at the old paper mill
just sayin

Alexander, AR

#13 Oct 24, 2011
scareview wrote:
is at the old paper mill
NO that is scare veiw this one is at the Y in east camden at the fair grounds by the air port on 79 N
Camden Computer Tech

Camden, AR

#14 Oct 24, 2011
what kinda gay name is scare view
annoyed

Australia

#15 May 10, 2012
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
The money from the Haunted House goes toward good causes such as scholarships for students and helps fund other charitable events through out the year that's done for kids mostly. If you did not like what you saw, sorry, just your opinion...plenty of others have liked it. If it took you 15 minutes to go through you might have been running! Come back one night alone and we will give you a free private tour....just for you!
Thats really nice that you do that and I constantly also do charity work but people are still spending money, to have an entertaining night and I too have spent money on ghost tours and I am a little annoyed, that they are not what they advertise and that you have used the charity you do with the profits, as a justification for the tour not being good. Yet you are still willing to waste peoples time with advertising how scary the tour is and that its a good night, when in fact its not at all and what you chose to do with the profit of the business is your business but it should be a choice for others to donate and not be emtionally manipulated because you give to charity. If your business isn't living up to your advertisement, then it shouldn't be running, as everyone who goes, will just be let down and it will waste their time, regardless if what they give for the tour goes to charity or not, you shouldn't false advertise and emotionally manipulate by using charity to justify ripping people off and wasting someones friday night.
Haha

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 11, 2012
Get a life!!! This post was a hilarious waste of time!!
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats really nice that you do that and I constantly also do charity work but people are still spending money, to have an entertaining night and I too have spent money on ghost tours and I am a little annoyed, that they are not what they advertise and that you have used the charity you do with the profits, as a justification for the tour not being good. Yet you are still willing to waste peoples time with advertising how scary the tour is and that its a good night, when in fact its not at all and what you chose to do with the profit of the business is your business but it should be a choice for others to donate and not be emtionally manipulated because you give to charity. If your business isn't living up to your advertisement, then it shouldn't be running, as everyone who goes, will just be let down and it will waste their time, regardless if what they give for the tour goes to charity or not, you shouldn't false advertise and emotionally manipulate by using charity to justify ripping people off and wasting someones friday night.
grew up in Camden

United States

#17 May 12, 2012
I am saddened by the topics and the comments I've read on this site. I have no memories of such angry, small-minded people in the 21 years I lived in Camden. Still have family members in and around Camden--I pray they can be spared such BS.
grew up in Camden

United States

#18 May 12, 2012
I am saddened by the topics and comments on this site, I was born in and lived in Camden for 21 years. I have no memories of the small-mindedness and hatefulness I have seen in these posts in my hometown.
I still have family and friends in and around Camden and I pray they can be spared such meaningless attitudes.
This girl

White Hall, AR

#19 Aug 19, 2012
BOO wrote:
<quoted text>

I completely agree! I have worked there for the past two years and I have see how much work gets put into it. I hate that you(person who started this thread) didn't enjoy it! Maybe you should build your own since you know so much about haunted houses. And then we will get on topix and talk crap about yours!!:)
Spooky

Camden, AR

#20 Aug 21, 2012
The scariest thing about going to a haunted house in Camden is worrying about being molested by a drunk cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Jacobs Murder Part 5 2 hr Family 1
China Doll Sat Jazzy Joe 2
where to give to church Fri Kimmers 9
The Sand Castle Sep 21 naletime 2
eyeglasses scam ? Sep 16 waste 1
Girl at woods Sep 14 Nobody 1
elwood smith (May '15) Sep 14 Turnbacktime 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance