best computer places
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need information

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I need to get my desk top fixed anyone know where I can do that at? Somewhere not to expensive?
trusted

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Find someone in El Dorado.
nice joke

Camden, AR

#3 Jun 15, 2012
People in El Dorado even drive out of town for computer work. Most real humans prefer same day service on a normal 30 min fix & still save pay $50 less
why

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jun 16, 2012
nice joke wrote:
People in El Dorado even drive out of town for computer work. Most real humans prefer same day service on a normal 30 min fix & still save pay $50 less
Why would they do that? There's definitely no experienced techs in or around the Camden area. People in El Dorado are tired with the BS that Camden people always talk. Heck Camden people are too. That's why they drive to El Dorado for help.
Totally disagree

Camden, AR

#5 Jun 16, 2012
They hate El STDorado because only goober talk happens there. Do us a favor and stay off here if you hate Camden so bad. All El Dorado ip's should go away and do something about them crappy panthers.
qwerty0987

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2012
We ratha let sum [email protected] head in Lincoln Center work on our computers than sum half hiv wildcats "tinkering" with it for $150-$200 hour!!!
qwerty0987

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2012
We ratha let sum [email protected] head in Lincoln Center work on our computers than sum half wit hiv wildcats "tinkering" with it for $150-$200 hour!!!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Totally disagree wrote:
They hate El STDorado because only goober talk happens there. Do us a favor and stay off here if you hate Camden so bad. All El Dorado ip's should go away and do something about them crappy panthers.
Tedder is that you? Quit trying to make yourself look good. It's too late for you.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jun 16, 2012
qwerty0987 wrote:
We ratha let sum [email protected] head in Lincoln Center work on our computers than sum half wit hiv wildcats "tinkering" with it for $150-$200 hour!!!
Tedder is that you? Quit trying to make yourself look good. It's too late for you.
qwerty0987

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Don't insult me LMAO, REDNECK, ALLOFABOVE, TYPICAL.....I use CJ Biggers the super tech of south ark.

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jun 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be Tedder when you are Tedder? Answer that cripfag!
Eazy

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be Tedder when you are Tedder? Answer that cripfag!
No, it must be 'sidtripin'.
sidtrippin

Denver, CO

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Jason Mcclelland is in Texas making a killing off fake burglaries, pirated movies, apps, games & music. He bothering nobody he is pretty cool and brilliant.
cbiggers

Camden, AR

#14 Jun 17, 2012
qwerty0987 wrote:
Don't insult me LMAO, REDNECK, ALLOFABOVE, TYPICAL.....I use CJ Biggers the super tech of south ark.
whoever posted this message which was probably tedder, i don't do computer work for individuals
so thats a lie.
qwerty0987

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2012
Yo CJ its been loooong ago you fixed it so good still no viruses. Who you recommend now, shipp?
Flush This Toilet Website

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jun 17, 2012
DELETE THIS CRAP! ALL OF YOU SHOWING THE PURE PUTRID OF TURD STENCH INSIDE YOU!

Bunch of white trash hillbilly government living pieces of chit who isn't better than the previous or original poster & should be flushed along with this website.

Topix Turds....The worst turds there is!

Camden, AR

#17 Jun 22, 2012
James Potts
SupahTek

Camden, AR

#18 Jun 22, 2012
I recamend ne1 but CCT
no more jobs

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jun 22, 2012
I heard a Tech in this area is thinking about offering "free computer repair classes" so people can fix their own computers. That would devastate all computer stores and Tech's around here financially.
SupahTek

Camden, AR

#20 Jun 22, 2012
no more jobs wrote:
I heard a Tech in this area is thinking about offering "free computer repair classes" so people can fix their own computers. That would devastate all computer stores and Tech's around here financially.
t is a good idea. Just like redneck rollerteck it aint hard. get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major job fair to be held in South Arkansas on ... 13 hr Camden Kid Toucher 1
News Franklin County Sheriff's Office Hosts Officer-... Wed Camden Kid Toucher 1
mexican place next to taco bell (Jan '17) Tue fat ugly cow 12
sand castle / hole in the wall Aug 15 willy wonka 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages