Just asking

Omaha, NE

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Ok so me and my lady are trying to start over. And I have done everything she has asked of me but when I asked her to txt r call the guy she is talking to now and tell him that what they got going has to stop cus she going to be with me. She tells me she's not going to do that. I ask why she said that it would be point less. But it wouldn't b pointless and even if it was it just the fact that I want her to do this for me. It not going to hurt her to do that for me. What do yall think? Am I wrong
Central Arkansas Guy

Camden, AR

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I think if the other guy has better Grammar she should dump you!
just saying

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Sounds like she is still hitting it on the side I know a few females like that but I won't name drop them
Central Arkansas Guy

Camden, AR

#4 Mar 1, 2013
She is because I got a piece.
basslederpher902 10

Cantonment, FL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Eff dat ho in de butt & dump her off @ de County Landfill....
Just asking wrote:
Ok so me and my lady are trying - Am I wrong
she no good fuh yuh, podnuh~!
BTDT

Atlanta, TX

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Tedder trolling and talking to himself.
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#7 Mar 1, 2013
wtf is tedder?
Central Arkansas Gay

Atlanta, TX

#9 Mar 1, 2013
giggles wrote:
wtf is tedder?
The best lover a man can have. Tender lips and a great sphincter.
giggles_Just Sayin

Cantonment, FL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
me not a gayboy
Central Arkansas Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
The best lover a man can have. Tender lips and a great sphincter.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Hey Scott, what should I do with the pics of you having sex with that white girl on your bed in your bedroom? I'm cleaning up old files on my computer and ran across the pics that I had saved from when you posted them. Do you still have them too? If not, I can copy you some.
KimmyNoLegs

Atlanta, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Hey Scott, what should I do with the pics of you trying to have sex with that white crack whore prostitute on your bed in your bedroom? You know the one where you hid the camera so you could get your moneys worth from the crack whore. I'm cleaning up old files on my computer because you tried to fix it and its all messed up because you can't fix anything.and ran across the pics that I had saved from when you posted them. Do you still have it? I know you save every screen post and text to try to blackmail women and the odds are better that you would walk before deleting it but I can make you a copy if you somehow tore up your computer because I know you can't fix it.
The Rock

Atlanta, TX

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
Hey Scott, what should I do with the pics of you having sex with that white girl on your bed in your bedroom? I'm cleaning up old files on my computer and ran across the pics that I had saved from when you posted them. Do you still have them too? If not, I can copy you some.
I want you to take that picture, make a billboard of it, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!
Blank

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2013
The Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to take that picture, make a billboard of it, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!
Haha
Harry Balls

Cantonment, FL

#21 Mar 1, 2013
I want you to buy my wife a drink.
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to buy you 2 beers
Bi Curious Truck Driver

Camden, AR

#22 Mar 1, 2013
My shaved balls wants to buy all of you beers.
Harry Aanus

Cantonment, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2013
No thanks, but can my wife watch you & one of these other ballshaving beasters "get it on"?
Bi Curious Truck Driver wrote:
My shaved balls wants to buy all of you beers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Move along 1 hr Theone 8
Question for you Oldtimers ... (Jul '11) Fri Sherry 80
Who Is Elmer Fudd Fri sarah 3
Performance Chevrolet Jul 27 Now former customer 10
Parham Report (Dec '12) Jul 25 Guest 6
Ashley Carver Jul 24 Guest 1
Hillary Jul 23 moonchild 4

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance