First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scott Tedder Wang

Dallas, TX

#47 Apr 5, 2013
If the people want it, I will pimp KFool out at a stupid low rate!
Scott Tedder Wang

Dallas, TX

#48 Apr 5, 2013
Kortny what's up? Give me some feedback woman! Want me to murder that vagina?
Kfizz

Ashburn, VA

#49 Apr 15, 2013
WtF
Kfizz

Ashburn, VA

#50 Apr 15, 2013
Someone is pretending to be me usin my name kfizz and typin misinfo about me making people Hate me someone hacked me to hear the real FiZ rappin follow dis link www.Kasimp3.co.za/s/8VO
Kfizz

Ashburn, VA

#51 Apr 15, 2013
Da real FiZ dont Talk Shit to find da real Kfizz plz search 4 katlgo k fizz on facebook or follow dis link www.Kasimp3.co.za/s/ to download his real rap song a Hater has been draggin da real Kfizz to da mud da real k doesnt brag abt shit
Kfizz

Ashburn, VA

#52 Apr 15, 2013
Sup scott i wil shoot u at da back of ur head and fck da bullet hole wit my huge dick

Since: Mar 13

United States

#53 Apr 15, 2013
I'm pretty sure if you beat up on kortny, your rap career won't be to long.
Lars Vilks

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Apr 15, 2013
I'm pretty sure if you don't beat up on Kortny your rap career won't be long.
Scott Tedder

Dallas, TX

#55 Apr 15, 2013
Lick my gigantic balls!
Scott Tedder

Dallas, TX

#56 Apr 15, 2013
Oh yeah! What's up Kortney? Still a load of real man waiting for u! U need a CNA job?
wow

Doniphan, MO

#57 Apr 16, 2013
Timmydotcom wrote:
I'm pretty sure if you beat up on kortny, your rap career won't be to long.
Actually, I think it wouldn't matter really... if anything, the drama of any situation will turn the spot light on, negative or positive attention is attention and attention gets you heard.. So really, considering all the famous people that do dumb shit and keep on doing well, because people love it, people love the drama and dumb sh*t like that simply because they are bored and have no lives... so they throw themselves into the business of others.
Anonymous

Camden, AR

#58 Apr 16, 2013
First off kortny would beat the shit outta that Lil weak bitch. Second off the 4 years I've known Kyle dude always talking abt how good his rap thing is going and abt how hard his new track gonna b but fact of the matter is he's still throwing weak ass rhythmless rhymes infront of garbage bags and is still working with his mom whipping dogs ass. # All talk no fighting little bitch
FIZ

Little Rock, AR

#59 Apr 22, 2013
So Im all talk, but you on here with a fake name & wont say sh*t to my face?? Miss me with that mess LOL. Anybody who knows me knows I aint scared, I dont just rap about this shit F*ck boys & girls meet me & find out. REAL NAMES please!#FIZ
how sad

White Hall, AR

#60 Apr 22, 2013
This topic was buried until you made that last comment. Either you're a Desperate little attention wh@*e, or someone obsessed with this loser.
Scott Tedder

United States

#61 Apr 22, 2013
FIZ wrote:
So Im all talk, but you on here with a fake name & wont say sh*t to my face?? Miss me with that mess LOL. Anybody who knows me knows I aint scared, I dont just rap about this shit F*ck boys & girls meet me & find out. REAL NAMES please!#FIZ
Scott Tedder and the Red Weiner Possee
FIZ

Little Rock, AR

#63 Apr 23, 2013
F*ck burying this topic. Yall felt the need to run your d!ck suckas about me, might as well keep going, I do thoroughly enjoy it!:)

Since: Mar 13

Buford, GA

#64 Apr 23, 2013
FIZ wrote:
F*ck burying this topic. Yall felt the need to run your d!ck suckas about me, might as well keep going, I do thoroughly enjoy it!:)
I think you've fizzled out lol!!! Here's a rhyme for you. k fizz is weak, but that ain't no shock, it's hard to understand you fizz so spit out that c-ck. We kno that your gay don't try and deny, so get your pole smoking on and have a nice day!!
tent

United States

#65 Apr 23, 2013
Haters let that boy rap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cupcakes 48 min ScottTedder 6
white chicks w/ black dudes (Sep '10) Sat Tarbaby 979
state troopers (Feb '12) Sat Stan 62
Lakehouse Sat Dennis 1
Jennifer Relaford Arrested Jul 2 Amiga 8
Developments in the White Oak Package Store mur... Jul 2 Taco Tico 2
Chance Gates (Jan '12) Jul 2 Audrey 9
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE