Mark Ponder

Camden, AR

#1 Feb 13, 2013
once upon a time there was a girl named Crystal. She told me how her ex-husband I would say to her

1 2 3 4 I knocked the bitch to the floor
5 6 7 8 the •hore is a size 28
9 10 11 12 omg her cooter smells like swine
13 14 15 16 she likes to ride the washing machine
Classmate

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
There once was a guy named Scott.
His d1ck was the size of a dot.
He was humping a dude.
He said I will never be rude.
Too nutt in your butt I will not.
Classmate

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Him try ban me. Oh so sad. Your wittle tiny feelings hurt? It's ok little baby. Roll over to your parents house. Mommy and daddy will kiss that boo boo.
stupid people

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Mark Ponder wrote:
once upon a time there was a girl named Crystal. She told me how her ex-husband I would say to her
1 2 3 4 I knocked the bitch to the floor
5 6 7 8 the •hore is a size 28
9 10 11 12 omg her cooter smells like swine
13 14 15 16 she likes to ride the washing machine
You must really have a pathetic life if you have to pretend to be someone else.
Pee stain mattress

Lockhart, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2013
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>You must really have a pathetic life if you have to pretend to be someone else.
Scott pathetic? Get real. We're all jealous of him.
stupid people

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Pee stain mattress wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott pathetic? Get real. We're all jealous of him.
You all may be but I am not. I have seen nothing about him that makes me jealous. He has spent how many years in a wheelchair... and I can walk. He is a vindictive person when someone says something negative about him even if it's the truth and I am the kind of person who takes what others say lightly because if someone doesn't know me then their opinion of me dosnt matter. I also let God handle anyone who wrongs me instead of me trying to do God's job because I know He can do more to them than I can! So exactly what am I supposed to be jealous of?? If anything, I feel sorry for Scott because of those very things!
Pee stain mattress

Lockhart, TX

#11 Feb 15, 2013
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>You all may be but I am not. I have seen nothing about him that makes me jealous. He has spent how many years in a wheelchair... and I can walk. He is a vindictive person when someone says something negative about him even if it's the truth and I am the kind of person who takes what others say lightly because if someone doesn't know me then their opinion of me dosnt matter. I also let God handle anyone who wrongs me instead of me trying to do God's job because I know He can do more to them than I can! So exactly what am I supposed to be jealous of?? If anything, I feel sorry for Scott because of those very things!
But he has a nurse to change his poopy diapers. Do you?
stupid people

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Thanks to God, I do not use diapers!! Still nothing to be jealous of!
Pee stain mattress

Lockhart, TX

#13 Feb 15, 2013
stupid people wrote:
Thanks to God, I do not use diapers!! Still nothing to be jealous of!
Everyone is jealous of him. That's why they would celebrate if he died.
Scott The Magnifico

Camden, AR

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Classmate wrote:
Him try ban me. Oh so sad. Your wittle tiny feelings hurt? It's ok little baby. Roll over to your parents house. Mommy and daddy will kiss that boo boo.
How did I try banning you? You don't have an account!
Scott The Magnifico

Camden, AR

#15 Feb 15, 2013
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
You all may be but I am not. I have seen nothing about him that makes me jealous. He has spent how many years in a wheelchair... and I can walk. He is a vindictive person when someone says something negative about him even if it's the truth and I am the kind of person who takes what others say lightly because if someone doesn't know me then their opinion of me dosnt matter. I also let God handle anyone who wrongs me instead of me trying to do God's job because I know He can do more to them than I can! So exactly what am I supposed to be jealous of?? If anything, I feel sorry for Scott because of those very things!
F_ck you some fake azz fictional book and the man on a cloud with a beard floating over us. Tell old Saint Nick hi at the north pole. Btw, the world isn't flat nor only 6,000 years old!

Without a name you are nothing but a pile of cesspool of old rotten nut after n orgy so go lick yourself up! hahahaha
Scott The Magnifico

Camden, AR

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Diapers? lol I don't even wear underwear because I prefer free balling!

But then again if my cna did this ( http://xtremediaper.com/img1/melanie45x_300x.... ) diapers could be fun! ;-)
Scott The Magnifico

Camden, AR

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Scott The Magnifico

Camden, AR

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Pee stain mattress

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Too bad your nurse looks like a Gorilla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cat tamale recipe 6 hr injun 7
Pecans (Nov '11) 6 hr injun 25
Pizza hut 15 hr allen 9
Cherry Wood Thu Timber 5
Deepwater Horizon Aug 24 Crazy 3
Frank Foster Aug 22 joe 2
when Hillary wins Aug 19 maureen 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camden Mortgages