Davis Contriction out of business

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott Tedders dead

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Pocketed all that money. Selling off equipment and going to the bank! Life is good!
Millwood

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Karma will get him
knave scott

Camden, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Scott Tedders dead wrote:
Pocketed all that money. Selling off equipment and going to the bank! Life is good!

what a scam. another great example of what south arkansas is all about.
Old Fart

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2013
And we are worried about Davis being out of business thought that was old news my question is this one.
With the Judge locked up at his mommies house who is running the county ??? Is it his secretary his road supervisor ??????Is he on paid leave vacation time are we paying his salary while he sits at home??? I just find it hard to believe no one has asked these questions. If you got arrested put in jail told you could go home and not have contact with anyone you work with would your employer pay you???? Are the JP's signing the county employee checks or is someone carrying it to the judge to sign them. I'm just a old fart that is curious and only thing you read in the paper is he can't have contact with certain ones. I find this alarming that no one is asking these questions or maybe no one is brave enough to ask these questions ???
Really

Hope, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Actually they have to pay him until proven guilty, he's just charged. Until a judge says he is guilty they have no choice but to pay him. The ways of the world. Not just ouachita county.
Batman

Little Rock, AR

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Constriction?
Fart Face

Camden, AR

#7 Feb 16, 2013
That's money has done been spent. Them nikkuz is retiring. Made a killing and closing shop. Must be nice. Some of us have to work for a living.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Old Fart wrote:
And we are worried about Davis being out of business thought that was old news my question is this one.
With the Judge locked up at his mommies house who is running the county ??? Is it his secretary his road supervisor ??????Is he on paid leave vacation time are we paying his salary while he sits at home??? I just find it hard to believe no one has asked these questions. If you got arrested put in jail told you could go home and not have contact with anyone you work with would your employer pay you???? Are the JP's signing the county employee checks or is someone carrying it to the judge to sign them. I'm just a old fart that is curious and only thing you read in the paper is he can't have contact with certain ones. I find this alarming that no one is asking these questions or maybe no one is brave enough to ask these questions ???
Where are the people that had so much to say about Kendall and Claybaker? Shouldn't Hesterly should warrant the same fury? Or worse?

“O.G.”

Since: Aug 09

Original Gamester

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the people that had so much to say about Kendall and Claybaker? Shouldn't Hesterly should warrant the same fury? Or worse?
I think most of us don't visit Topix anymore due to all the juvenile and imbecilic posts that have become so pervasive. We all use another service now but it won't be advertised here to keep the morons from ruining it.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Took your toys and went home? Made up a "pretend" club to feel special?

I'm not sure I believe you or not.
ScottyTooHotty

Camden, AR

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
Hey now, don't diss the Deakon! Nice toy wheelchair.

I still haven't decided if you are a troll, bad person or nice person.
ScottyTooHotty

Camden, AR

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>"Shouldn't Hesterly should"
Wth is that? Oh I forgot you attended Bearden School.

“O.G.”

Since: Aug 09

Original Gamester

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
That don't befront me none.
ScottyTooHotty

Camden, AR

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Deakon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you a msg on fb awhile back.
Steve

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:

Why are you being a douche Scott? I thought Deacon was your buddy?
Steve

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2013
ScottyTooHotty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now, don't diss the Deakon! Nice toy wheelchair.

I still haven't decided if you are a troll, bad person or nice person.
it's you stupid.
Steve

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2013
ScottyTooHotty wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you a msg on fb awhile back.
Why are you being a dick to him as Kimmy? Everyone knows its you.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Deakon wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the people that had so much to say about Kendall and Claybaker? Shouldn't Hesterly warrant the same fury? Or worse?
I think most of us don't visit Topix anymore due to all the juvenile and imbecilic posts that have become so pervasive. We all use another service now but it won't be advertised here to keep the morons from ruining it.

Juvenile and imbecilic posts have been the norm on here from day one. Nothing being posted now is any worse than than it was back when the last public office scandle was going on. Just seems odd that there is so little to say about a county judge thats running the county while under house arrest.
Old Fart

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2013
I'm with ya asked a JP last week why we were paying his salary. It was like I slapped him in the face. He said it was the law that the county had to pay him. Wow if you or I got in trouble put in jail we would lose our job not be able to draw unemployment so I guess it's right politicians are above the law !!!

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Old Fart wrote:
I'm with ya asked a JP last week why we were paying his salary. It was like I slapped him in the face. He said it was the law that the county had to pay him. Wow if you or I got in trouble put in jail we would lose our job not be able to draw unemployment so I guess it's right politicians are above the law !!!
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midget??? 2 hr Mo 4 U 1
whatever happaned to Kim Ferris? (Aug '13) Tue Camden man 2
who knows anything about mark merritt (Feb '13) May 21 Truetalker 25
Fatty Krystal Y Cheetah Breath May 18 Borris Weiners 2
eagle endeavor May 17 moonchild 9
Proof Republicans Are Hypocritical May 17 Reality Check 5
Competitive Tax May 16 Amber 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance