Local mc with bandido colors?
Things in common

Camden, AR

#24 Jun 26, 2013
Rebel Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs too get rid of that creep. He stalked me for over a year and the police said they knew it was him but all I could do is get a restraining order. Something bad is going to happen to him someday and I'm just going to laugh.
Janet Quarles
Rebel Girl

United States

#25 Jun 26, 2013
Things in common wrote:
<quoted text>Janet Quarles
Scott Tedder
Esteban

Gainesville, FL

#27 Oct 10, 2013
Please tell Senor Pike that we need mucho Bandidos in Florida. Its very too much black and white here. Gracias. Viva el Mexicano Gordo!
Marie

Grand Prairie, TX

#28 Nov 20, 2013
take them all

Olive Branch, MS

#29 Jan 15, 2014
Esteban wrote:
Please tell Senor Pike that we need mucho Bandidos in Florida. Its very too much black and white here. Gracias. Viva el Mexicano Gordo!
.You can have them all, and their supporters. Send us the black and white, the red and white, hell the blue and white. But this red and gold just don't fit in Arkansas anymore. They done got way to big for their own egos
take them all

Olive Branch, MS

#30 Jan 15, 2014
They are screwing with AMA clubs now. Way over the line. They are not keeping up their end of the bargian.
King Scott

Camden, AR

#31 Jan 17, 2014
give them a break. its good to see people who make bad life choices have friends. what do you get when you put a loser on a harley? a loser on a harley. what do you get when you put a bunch of losers on harleys? a bunch of losers on harleys. what do you get when you put the same colors on a bunch of losers on harleys? a bunch of losers on harleys who cant dress themselves. cripples yo. eastsiiieeeed!
in the know

United States

#32 Jan 17, 2014
How do I join this mc?
BullFrog

Denver, CO

#33 Jan 31, 2014
I heard there was a Gringo MC Denver. What about those guys? I hear there pretty cool guys.

“Do You Know”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#34 Mar 5, 2014
Jramion wrote:
GRINGOS MC. The Gringos MC is based in Camden, AR with several other chapters in the state. The Gringos MC was created by and support THE Bandidos MC. You can check out their Facebook page and contact them from the page at: www.facebook.com/gringos.mc.1
The Gringos MC are not an outlaw club or a gang. They are not here to cause trouble and will NOT cause trouble. Meet the members before and rumors are spread and you will see they are a bunch of good people.
. Lier, lier, pants on fire !!!
BullFrog

Denver, CO

#35 Mar 5, 2014
is their room for 2 Gringo's MC's? I hear the Gringo's MC Denver has been around for over 8 years and originated in Europe.
Deb

Sterlington, LA

#36 May 13, 2014
And after reading all of this is exactly why my husband and I refuse to be members of any clubs. We will participate in rallies and contribute to those in need. We ride with many friends and never have to deal with any type of drama or degradation.
BullFrog

United States

#37 May 13, 2014
Deb, that's great. However you, like most women, do not realize that your husband refuses to join a club, you on the other hand, never had a chance because any club worth a damn isn't going to let you wear a patch anyhow. Typical woman though, lumping yourself right in there with every other club member's ol lady. LMAO, glad you made a stand here on this prestigious Camden forum. hahahhahhaha you go girl. get down wit yo bad self.

“Do You Know”

Location hidden

#38 May 14, 2014
BullFrog wrote:
Deb, that's great. However you, like most women, do not realize that your husband refuses to join a club, you on the other hand, never had a chance because any club worth a damn isn't going to let you wear a patch anyhow. Typical woman though, lumping yourself right in there with every other club member's ol lady. LMAO, glad you made a stand here on this prestigious Camden forum. hahahhahhaha you go girl. get down wit yo bad self.
And I beat you are a prim exsample of why Deb's husband want ride with any club. You make them all look bad with that attitude. And considering I have been around and in the MC world all my life. I can tell you now your clubs let their ole ladies run the the damn thing. That's why Im not in one Bull Frog

United States

#39 May 14, 2014
YourSoFullOfYourself wrote:
<quoted text> And I beat you are a prim exsample
That's a prime example of not knowing how to spell.

“Do You Know”

Location hidden

#40 May 14, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a prime example of not knowing how to spell.
Yep, That's what spell check can do for you.....
Tinman

Magnolia, AR

#41 Jun 15, 2014
Most women know they are not for having there own bike. They better love to get on back and press those juggs on my back.

Also, in the mood to freak and looking for a side chick to play with me and mine. May can give the right chick a place to stay for a while too. Duces.
Tinman

Magnolia, AR

#42 Jun 17, 2014
take them all wrote:
<quoted text> .You can have them all, and their supporters. Send us the black and white, the red and white, hell the blue and white. But this red and gold just don't fit in Arkansas anymore. They done got way to big for their own egos
We pay to wear these colors. HA's lease us our color rights yearly. In return, they have our back. One call I can have an area overflowing with my brothers.

Also, still looking for a side chick or 2 to freak with me and mine. Could be a live in thing for the right girl.
Charter Member

United States

#43 Jun 19, 2014
This "tinman" has disgraced our good name. We are assembling a delegation to convene on the Camden area and forceably remove her rockers and patches. We will let her keep the blank vest.
President Obama

United States

#44 Jun 19, 2014
The Tinman will reside in Guantanamo Bay for the next 10 to 20 yr's for disgracing the good name of the charter member who did not mention the name of the people Tinman disgraced and let her keep banking at Bank west. You are all imbeciles back side dingle balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fem here for some fun 4 hr buddy marshall 11
disgustong 6 hr rhonda 1
tedder sad Thu tedder said 15
please.go.away Hillafy Nov 29 bernie 5
China Doll Nov 17 Gunzo 5
the hub Nov 12 edward 3
News Public meetings to address the war on poverty Nov 7 LeeRoy 6

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance