Next Last
Grave Dancer

Farmington, MI

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Another dead child molester!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Don't hate just because he can still use his arms and legs better than you can :)

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
We know where his soul is right now :-D

Where is yours going?
larry4670

Camden, AR

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Since I know where the corpse is, I think I will go piss on his grave soon.

Sheridan, AR

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Be ashamed that you are disrespecting mr nance like that. Really u think that's funny calling him a child molester and saying u are going to piss on his grave?! I sure hope karma gets you before the true Judge does. You people make me sick. Have some respect for this man, he hasn't even been put to rest a week and you people are using his name for your sick humor. You are all pathetic! Grow up n get a life!

Since: May 12

Camden, AR

#6 Jul 12, 2012
What the hell is wrong with you people? Yall are some sick bastards to make up shit like that about dead folks. Really? Child molester? Did he do it to you? Or is it just that you have something against someone in his family so you talk shit about someone thats gone? All I can say is I hope you get right and get forgiven before karma gets you. Stupid ass people!!
What started it all

Camden, AR

#7 Jul 12, 2012
yadontknowdoya wrote:
karma gets you.
It appears karma struck Nate for firing up something that was "dead", oppps, pun intended hahaha.

Sheridan, AR

#8 Jul 12, 2012
yadontknowdoya wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you people? Yall are some sick bastards to make up shit like that about dead folks. Really? Child molester? Did he do it to you? Or is it just that you have something against someone in his family so you talk shit about someone thats gone? All I can say is I hope you get right and get forgiven before karma gets you. Stupid ass people!!
thank u for posting this. I cannot believe people these days. Just goes to show how sick people in this world are!

Sheridan, AR

#9 Jul 12, 2012
What started it all wrote:
<quoted text>It appears karma struck Nate for firing up something that was "dead", oppps, pun intended hahaha.
I don't think that was a bit funny. Grow up!

Haslet, TX

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Karma hasn't bitten me the least bit son :-)

You think it's fun to talk shit about people because you're an idiot and a known pedophile.. how does it feel to have the same done to you?

Please note that the only real name used here is mine because he knows what my family will do to him :-)
ewww

San Diego, CA

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Nate Nance wrote:
My papaw taught me the "in's & out's" of molestation, boy I'll miss him. I now practice it on my families kids, yep my nickname is "chester".
Freak!

Haslet, TX

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Yeah, post a link to where that's actually written. Come on.. be credible for once :-)

Haslet, TX

#13 Jul 12, 2012
All I see on here is a bunch of fake handles from someone hiding behind a computer that's afraid to face me like a man :-)

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 12, 2012
A scared little crippled puppy in a forest of wolves :-)
Chris Hansen

Chantilly, VA

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Nate Nance wrote:
I got caught touching on Amber :-(
Have a seat!
what

Monticello, AR

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Nobody, I mean NOBODY likes Scott Tedder. But nobody really likes you either, Gnate.

Haslet, TX

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Again, show proof I said that or you're a lying b!tch :-)

Camden, AR

#18 Jul 12, 2012
The proof been deleted but someone replied before that.

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2012
If the proof was deleted, how did you reply to it, dimwit? Completely uncredible :)

United States

#20 Jul 12, 2012
I could care less who likes me and who doesn't. Your opinion does not make or break the man that I am. At least i'm not a lying sack of shit :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min BARNEYII 34,470
Tristan Reed (Mar '16) 17 hr GreatGatsby420 2
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... (May '15) Fri Uknowit 7
Chassidy (Jun '16) Mar 22 dominic 8
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) Mar 22 Rdorey 102
SHUT DOWN Camden Computer Tech (Mar '15) Mar 22 womp 12
Luther Rucker Mar 22 Crazy guy 1

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance