Mothership Connection

Little Rock, AR

#43 Sep 10, 2010
Billy Nowlin is single now. He caught Amberly with another man.
Hmmmm

United States

#44 Sep 10, 2010
Spanky Potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon fraire. She keeps the lid shut on that man candy.
Where can Mark be found at these days?
chilli rainbow

Little Rock, AR

#45 Sep 10, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can Mark be found at these days?
In mary creech's bottom bedside table drawer.
Hmmmm

United States

#46 Sep 10, 2010
chilli rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>
In mary creech's bottom bedside table drawer.
Ouch! Kinda harsh, dont ya think? He's a grown man, surely it's not that bad? Seriously, is he single?
Hello cutie

Camden, AR

#47 Oct 4, 2010
Where can I find Jake McClane, I haven't seen him in forever but I must say the last time I did he was a cutie!!!!
Bubba

Rancho Cordova, CA

#48 Oct 4, 2010
I'm goodlooking,employed,married but I fool around. Will that do?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#49 Oct 4, 2010
Thank God I found my husband when I did. Good looking, caring and hard working. Wouldn't trade him for anything. There are still some good men in Camden but they are hard to find. Try looking in different places. I met mine at church. :) Good luck with the search
i know

Quitman, AR

#50 Oct 4, 2010
Hello cutie wrote:
Where can I find Jake McClane, I haven't seen him in forever but I must say the last time I did he was a cutie!!!!
He works at the Sheriff's office as a deputy.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#51 Oct 4, 2010
I'm nowhere near Camden, but my best suggestion is to get yourself a solid education if you don't already have one, ditch any excess baggage, and make sure you still have your sanity. Then attempt to move away from Camden into a major metro area. I still can't help but point out that looks aren't everything and all of that will fade with time. Almost every single woman out there is chasing after a "good" man too. You most certainly have competition. So are you looking for some hunk to drool over or are you looking for a good guy?

Most good looking good men I know want a lady they can take home to meet the folks, but also one who doesn't bring with her a whole host of other issues. They want an equal because they know what they are capable of acquiring in terms of a partner. If you can bring that level of distinction to the table, then you're set. If you're not up to snuff, then you will have to prove yourself and swallow some pride to make the necessary changes in yourself first. If you want to stay in Camden, then, from what I can tell about the guys you have to choose from, you'll probably have to let a few things slide. It's a hard lesson to learn. I just know a lot of people have their priorities flipped upside down and enough is never enough. There are a lot of average looking guys with jobs and clean records out there just waiting for the right one to come along. They may not live near you, but they exist, so as someone else said, maybe try looking elsewhere. A steamy dreamy hunk is not always what he appears to be.
Mmmm

El Dorado, AR

#52 Oct 4, 2010
What about Josh Skidmore?
eye candy

El Dorado, AR

#53 Oct 4, 2010
josh always was a cutie, but can't hold a job!!
barking dogs

Butler, MO

#54 Oct 4, 2010
Mmmm wrote:
What about Josh Skidmore?
He is worthless. Woof woof!
saltandpepper

El Dorado, AR

#55 Oct 4, 2010
one of the BEST looking MEN in camden is ricky brashier, he is a hotty

Location hidden

#56 Oct 5, 2010
Not sure who he is but there is some guy that is a postman that is a real hottie...not sure if he's married or not
barking dogs

Garland, TX

#57 Oct 5, 2010
Bet the mail man is Joseph Harris, but I think he has 5 kids.
dindong

Camden, AR

#58 Oct 5, 2010
but joseph is a cool dude
lil chrissy

United States

#59 Oct 6, 2010
barking dogs wrote:
Bet the mail man is Joseph Harris, but I think he has 5 kids.
i wish he put a baby up in me he so fine
hushpuppy

Camden, AR

#60 Oct 6, 2010
Who cares about the good looking men around here???? Most of them are not loyal and not worth the time. Give me a not so good looking loyal, hardworking man and I'd give him a second look....

Location hidden

#61 Oct 6, 2010
hushpuppy wrote:
Who cares about the good looking men around here???? Most of them are not loyal and not worth the time. Give me a not so good looking loyal, hardworking man and I'd give him a second look....
You got that right.....lots of men around here who can't keep the yoo-hoo in the pants but you gotta remember that there are lots of women around here too who can't keep their legs outta the air
hot in camden

Camden, AR

#62 Oct 31, 2010
the white guy that works at charlies liquor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lesbians 6 hr Patricia 6
My first black man experience 12 hr Cardinal Fan 28
Mulatto Babies 17 hr Dead Mike Brown 2
Austin Hill 21 hr Joe 41
Hurdles of Life Thu I AM DARREN WILSON 6
corruption and racism Jan 28 Tpkngg577 3
linda walters Jan 28 sherron 4
Camden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web