Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18377 Nov 18, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED! They are all treated equally. They are all kept down.
being part of union keeps noone down, it keeps everyone treated equally and fairly and keeps them safe from employers and descrimination. this country was built on unions and will continue to do so it's only a matter of time before laws in wisconsin and other republican legislative states go back to full blown unions and that is a good thing.one persons voice is not powerful enough for change and that's what unions do , they express everyones voices and opinions and compromise with employeers to make working conditions safe, healthcare low, and wages honest.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18378 Nov 18, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, I'm not an internet savvy Hog Fan, just a fan.
Seems to be Gruden.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18379 Nov 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> didnt Billy the kid shoot a deputy in the back with a shotgun when escaping from jail? John Westly Hardin would be my pick for the baddest gun hand.
The town of Lincoln is about 99 miles from where I live. It is all original from the time when Billy the Kid shot out of jail. The bullet holes are still in the wall of the jail. They have a reenactment every year of the escape. They have the original Tunstall store the Torreon and all buildings back from the era, it's like stepping back in time to the Wild West. He is burried a a couple of hours from here in Ft Sumner New Mexico. I hunt deer on the back side of Lincoln been doing that for 4 decades now. It's a shame our most famous New Mexican was a short ugly young punk law breaking killer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18380 Nov 18, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that Bonney/McCarty first recorded arrest came in 1875 in Arizona, a year after his mother death. Never thought Matt would spread such a obvious untruth...must have been reported by Fox News.
WHO? You should stick to things you know, like, like, no, no, no wait, like, never mind, you don't know squat!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18381 Nov 18, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>being part of union keeps noone down, it keeps everyone treated equally and fairly and keeps them safe from employers and descrimination. this country was built on unions and will continue to do so it's only a matter of time before laws in wisconsin and other republican legislative states go back to full blown unions and that is a good thing.one persons voice is not powerful enough for change and that's what unions do , they express everyones voices and opinions and compromise with employeers to make working conditions safe, healthcare low, and wages honest.
Tell that to those Hostess employees out of work over Christmas you Ding Dong! LMAO!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18382 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The town of Lincoln is about 99 miles from where I live. It is all original from the time when Billy the Kid shot out of jail. The bullet holes are still in the wall of the jail. They have a reenactment every year of the escape. They have the original Tunstall store the Torreon and all buildings back from the era, it's like stepping back in time to the Wild West. He is burried a a couple of hours from here in Ft Sumner New Mexico. I hunt deer on the back side of Lincoln been doing that for 4 decades now. It's a shame our most famous New Mexican was a short ugly young punk law breaking killer.
Kind like the short, ugly young punk posting in this thread from New Mexico.

Old Westy eerie ain't it.
Happy Lib

Alamogordo, NM

#18383 Nov 18, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind like the short, ugly young punk posting in this thread from New Mexico.
Old Westy eerie ain't it.
You don't make any sense old man, maybe you forgot to take your Alzheimers medicine today or it could be that your diaper is just full, whatever it is you better have it fixed before you get a stroke in your ass and have to walk backwards to match your thinking for the rest of your life!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#18384 Nov 18, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
How cleaver of you Army.
I hear you "support" Johnelle as our Coach...any truth to that?
Damn, this forum has gone to s**t.
Yep, it has.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18385 Nov 18, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it has.
Talking to yourself again weasel!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18386 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to those Hostess employees out of work over Christmas you Ding Dong! LMAO!
BCTGM members are well aware that as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256. The right thing was done and those workers will find jobs elsewhere as other brands begin to grow. The pay raises alone could have paid for all 18,000 of those people's wages. The right thing was done or the unions would have compromised more. Just as millions of american's in unions did when the financial collapse hit.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18387 Nov 19, 2012
no no no. and I won't vote tomorrow either.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18388 Nov 19, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that Bonney/McCarty first recorded arrest came in 1875 in Arizona, a year after his mother death. Never thought Matt would spread such a obvious untruth...must have been reported by Fox News.
Odd that an internet savvy man like Redd can't separate fact from fiction.

1. Fact: "Gunsmoke", a popular radio and TV Western starred William Conrad as Marshall Matt Dillon in the radio version. In one of the episodes, Dillon had a young kid in custody in Dodge City, Kansas and sent for his mother to pick him up. Before she got there, the kid escaped and stole a gun.

2. Fiction: All of the main characters in "Gunsmoke".

3. Fantasy: Redd's obsession with Fox News and his belief that they somehow influenced the Hollywood writers of the 50s and 60s (but if he's up to travel, he can go to the new Long Branch, sip on a sasparilla and fantasize about Miss Kitty and Johnelle).
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18389 Nov 19, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fact: "Gunsmoke", a popular radio and TV Western starred William Conrad as Marshall Matt Dillon in the radio version. In one of the episodes, Dillon had a young kid in custody in Dodge City, Kansas and sent for his mother to pick him up. Before she got there, the kid escaped and stole a gun.
3. Fantasy: Redd's obsession with Fox News and his belief that they somehow influenced the Hollywood writers of the 50s and 60s (but if he's up to travel, he can go to the new Long Branch, sip on a sasparilla and fantasize about Miss Kitty and Johnelle).
Man, your on top of that one..and here I thought Gunsmoke was real.
Never fantasized about Miss Kitty, damn sure did about Jeannie though.
Drugstore Cowboy

Little Rock, AR

#18390 Nov 19, 2012
Happy Lib wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make any sense old man, maybe you forgot to take your Alzheimers medicine today or it could be that your diaper is just full, whatever it is you better have it fixed before you get a stroke in your ass and have to walk backwards to match your thinking for the rest of your life!
You're pretty silly, do you ask you're 10 year old nephew to come up with these masterpieces of New Mexican wisdom?
Fredd

Jonesboro, AR

#18391 Nov 19, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, your on top of that one..and here I thought Gunsmoke was real.
Never fantasized about Miss Kitty, damn sure did about Jeannie though.
You never fantasized about Miss Kitty but you really liked Matt's horse?
Churmudgeon

Ravenden, AR

#18392 Nov 19, 2012
Fredd wrote:
<quoted text>
You never fantasized about Miss Kitty but you really liked Matt's horse?
Back in the beginning Miss Kitty was a real Looker! Matt Dillons horse was usally 99 % of the time a buckskin. Over the years he had several buckskins Ive noticd that one of them was really wide in his chest. it has more than a foot & 1/2 distance between its forelegs . I always thought it was interesting to see Matt come in on the stage carrying his saddle. invaribly Doc , Chester,Festus or someone would ask why you on the stage? Did you get the man you was after? He would reply No he got away! I killed my horse trying to catch him. And later on in the episode you would see him riding the same buckskin horse as last week.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18393 Nov 19, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>BCTGM members are well aware that as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256. The right thing was done and those workers will find jobs elsewhere as other brands begin to grow. The pay raises alone could have paid for all 18,000 of those people's wages. The right thing was done or the unions would have compromised more. Just as millions of american's in unions did when the financial collapse hit.
WOW! Those nasty rich people. ALL of their money should be confiscated, you are right because you said it twice "the right thing was done" "the right thing was done" Those people will have a WONDERFUL Christmas knowing that they did the right thing! And they will all find jobs in their field I am sure. There are literally dozens of baking companies willing to move into their area, right? These people will not have to move and uproot their families to areas that have factories that fit their skill set will they because those factories will just move to where the unemployed workers are right? Hey these people may be without a job, without some food and clothes they are used to, with bills piling up that they will have to pay eventually and Christmas their kids will have to skip this year but at least they DID THE RIGHT THING! Just ask them! LMAO!

Merry Christmas to Hostess and to you also DING DONG! LOL!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18394 Nov 19, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> didnt Billy the kid shoot a deputy in the back with a shotgun when escaping from jail? John Westly Hardin would be my pick for the baddest gun hand.
Not in Young Guns he didn't. In fact, he never did go to jail in that movie. He was too damn slick to be taken in by the law. But he was friends with Pat Garrett.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18395 Nov 19, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
redd never lets the facts get in the way of his opinions! He is good free entertainment!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18397 Nov 19, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Back in the beginning Miss Kitty was a real Looker! Matt Dillons horse was usally 99 % of the time a buckskin. Over the years he had several buckskins Ive noticd that one of them was really wide in his chest. it has more than a foot & 1/2 distance between its forelegs . I always thought it was interesting to see Matt come in on the stage carrying his saddle. invaribly Doc , Chester,Festus or someone would ask why you on the stage? Did you get the man you was after? He would reply No he got away! I killed my horse trying to catch him. And later on in the episode you would see him riding the same buckskin horse as last week.
John Wayne turned that part down and recommended Arnez and the rest is history!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Turner Obituary 1 hr Patrick McIntosh 1
YouTube links 1 hr ChrisMasseyScotts... 9
Missing my love 1 hr LycanHD 9
Mike Bradshaw taken out at vfw Sat bobbythebrainheenan 40
Grace Tedder on Facebook Sat LycanHD 6
Lesbian Play Sat Scottisstickylicky 16
Crystal Franzen Gullible over Satire news site Fri ScootyPatootey 2
More from around the web

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE