Who is the dude who rides around with...

Who is the dude who rides around with a stripper pole in the back of his pickup?

Posted in the Camden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Folsom, CA

#1 May 18, 2011
I heard he gets his girlfriend to do pole dances at parties. Who is this dude?
hmmm

United States

#2 May 18, 2011
I think it may be Alex Slaughter he drives a dodge truck is that the one u are talking about
solver3

Dallas, TX

#3 May 18, 2011
Alex slaughter and he is amazing!!
haha

United States

#4 May 18, 2011
That's my best friend, alex slaughter! And she's not his gf and when she was nobody made her! She's does it on her own, like every other girl at those parties! Everyone loves the pole and your probably just jealous because you can't dance :)
Aaaaaa

Dallas, TX

#5 May 18, 2011
Ashley stell hoped on his pole at the sand castle this weekend while his gf wasn't there
yeaaa

Camden, AR

#6 May 18, 2011
Saw it myself. if i was datin Ashley that hoe i'd be bangin other girls myself.
hmmmm

United States

#7 May 18, 2011
Ashley Stell is a slut I'm sure she would jump on any pole as long as someone was watching the attention thrills her I do not understand how someone can be that young and think your the sh!t because u have road every boy that attends harmony grove
ICK

Folsom, CA

#8 May 19, 2011
Wow, traveling pole dancers. The creme de la creme of Camden society. Slaughter, Stell...ICK! What's next? Throw a couple of Givens, Dohertys and Nations in there and you will have a high class party.
*xXx*

United States

#9 May 19, 2011
Wow. This is actually entertaining..
I'm Ashley Brooke Stell, and I was on the pole :)
But keep talking about it.. It's making me famous ;)
haha

Frisco, TX

#10 May 19, 2011
Hahahahahaha Ashley my slut! I love it! I'm gonna get on the pole this weekend! Woo!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2011
Lawd have Mercy......make sure you get money for dancing on that pogo pole....woo hoo!!.......Only in Camden..
*xXx*

Frisco, TX

#14 May 19, 2011
It's just something us girl do when were drunk... & if ya wana see it, come out to a party :)
I can assure you that we have a hell of a lot more fun than you probably do sitting behind your computer talking shit about everyone :)
**Haters Are My Life**
haha

Dallas, TX

#16 May 20, 2011
Wow lol

Since: Aug 10

Ouachita Coumty

#17 May 20, 2011
GET UP OFF ASHLEY AND LET HER ALONE!!!! IF YOU'RE JEALOUS OF HER, THEN JUST BE JEALOUS!!!!! GO ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE LIVES, AND LET HER DO HER THANG. SHE AIN'T HURTING NOBODY.......

“Phantasmagoria”

Since: May 11

Chateau de Conde

#19 May 27, 2011
Son of Sade

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 May 27, 2011
Ashley should sue for defamation of character. None of these dip wads know that child. They are just full of ignorance and b/s.
Mr Cleen

Camden, AR

#23 May 28, 2011
My gosh I hope somebody cleans that pole every now and then.
Willie

El Dorado, AR

#24 May 28, 2011
I don't have a stripper pole but Jamal has a soul pole.Go chuck on it.
*xXx*

Frisco, TX

#25 May 29, 2011
I'm loving this.. Haha keep it up :)
If you fools think you're bringing me down, or hurting me.. Think again.
I'm a strong willed girl.. And I do what I want. Personally, I don't give a fuck what you think of me, but I must be something special if I'm all you idiots have to talk about!!
Ya dig?!?!
Have a good one :)
haha

Frisco, TX

#26 May 29, 2011
I love how this starts out talking about alex, and turns into everyone talking about Ashley when 15 other girls, who are actually gross, were also on the pole. Get a life guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Pooh bear 36,230
Undacova freaks (Dec '09) 9 hr guest 10
Freaks Unleashed #1 (Jan '12) Sat Taylormade 26
portfest 2017 Sat guest 2
Bad man May 26 Watchman 5
Midget??? May 24 Mo 4 U 1
whatever happaned to Kim Ferris? (Aug '13) May 23 Camden man 2

Camden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance