Arrest made in 2007 Camden slaying

Jan 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arkansas Online

A former Camden resident was in the Ouachita County jail Friday, awaiting a first court appearance on a second-degree murder charge in the June 26, 2007, death of Lincoln Center resident Emmett Levell Harrison.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ex Ex Ex

Monticello, AR

#21 May 17, 2012
Oh God thar she blows again. "i got out bc i wanted more for my half breed offspring. Now I live in the big town and I have to check Topix everyfucknday to see what is going on in that cess pool Camden, AR, yeah yeah, where i still have family and that's why I look..." whatever, Theresa.
If I hated a group of people, and yes, you must hate those people in Camden because you refer to the ignorance, and from people comes ignorance, then I would stay as farrrrrr away from anything that had to do with them as possible.
meme

Lees Summit, MO

#22 May 17, 2012
Ex Ex Ex wrote:
Oh God thar she blows again. "i got out bc i wanted more for my half breed offspring. Now I live in the big town and I have to check Topix everyfucknday to see what is going on in that cess pool Camden, AR, yeah yeah, where i still have family and that's why I look..." whatever, Theresa.
If I hated a group of people, and yes, you must hate those people in Camden because you refer to the ignorance, and from people comes ignorance, then I would stay as farrrrrr away from anything that had to do with them as possible.
who are you? LOL.. You really don't like when someone joins in on a PUBLIC conversation do you? Apparently you know who I am. I don't think I have spoken down on you. Yes, I got out of Camden. Yes I do look on Topix. Is there a policy or something I am missing that says "If you are no longer live here, then you are not allowed to look."? I don't think there is. So, until there is that policy on Topix, I will continue to look and state my opinion. You don't have to agree with them or like them, because they are an opinion. Oh, and an FYI. My children are not half breed.
Mike

United States

#23 May 20, 2013
Ima miss ya emmett

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr JPL 29,661
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr bird man 9,876
john rice scum 5 hr Jennifer R 3
Who... Thu carolyn 39
Heather Ponder Thu nosey 2
Clay Vaughan Thu Carr 1
who's tha police Thu storm 14
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••