The Joint Chiropractic to offer a qui...

The Joint Chiropractic to offer a quick pop in Carmel

There are 27 comments on the Current in Carmel story from Feb 7, 2014, titled The Joint Chiropractic to offer a quick pop in Carmel. In it, Current in Carmel reports that:

What if you could get a chiropractic adjustment in about the same amount of time it takes to get a cappucino? That's the aim of The Joint Chiropractic, and there's one coming soon to the bustling Range Line Crossing Shopping Center in midtown Carmel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Current in Carmel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#21 Feb 12, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
Yes, my hospital just decided not to charge CHF patients unless they get better. Just like this quack chiropractor above recommends ..........
They should be broke in two days.
"Yes, my hospital just decided...." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA. "MY hospital!" Well, the fraud wisdom must be a patient there because she has no license to practice, oh, and she has no MD degree.
Too easy exposing this fraud. "My hospital!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA AH HA. thanks for the laugh, fraud.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 12, 2014
Yes, the hospital in which I work. I'm guessing you didn't get my point.

Try re-reading a little slower this time. CHF patients are typically chronic patients who require lifetime care.(I understand that your actual clinical training in chiropractic school was pathetic. Never ever examining or diagnosing patients with significant illnesses). I digress.

Not charging CHF patients for treatment unless they get better, as YOU suggested, is an idiotic idea.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#23 Feb 13, 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA. The fraud 'wisdom' who is NOT an MD said, "Yes, the hospital in which I work...."
Of course she could be working as a tech, which is great. That's honest work and you don't need an MD degree or license which she doesn't have.
Kudos on landing your tech job. I wish the chronic welfare rats would go to tech school, learn a trade, and get off the welfare rolls. I'm tired of supporting them.
Quack

Carmel, IN

#24 Feb 13, 2014
Quak,Quak,Quak......

splat! This chiro is a fake! If not, tell us where your practice is located in case there is a person that may need you. NOBODY that is in their right mind would practice like you. By the way, could you be paid with a chicken from a farmer since you do not seem to need the cash up front so bad? lol
Respond all you want... I am not taking you on! Again,What is the address of you practice? Advertise!
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#25 Feb 13, 2014
Quack wrote:
Quak,Quak,Quak......
splat! This chiro is a fake! If not, tell us where your practice is located in case there is a person that may need you. NOBODY that is in their right mind would practice like you. By the way, could you be paid with a chicken from a farmer since you do not seem to need the cash up front so bad? lol
Respond all you want... I am not taking you on! Again,What is the address of you practice? Advertise!
he he he Like I'm going to tell a creep like "quack' where I practice. As if I have to impress an idiot like that. That's all I need is to create a creepy stalker who probably collects welfare. Man, I can't wait to impress and idiot like that. he he he I can buy and sell a loser like that with the money I have in my back pocket. I don't blame him for being angry and jealous, though. Losers like 'quack' generally are.
Got to go back to work. I treated 18 patients already today. Chiropracitc is the best profession, ever. I get to help tons of people and make a fantastic living in the process--all cash! It feels good to never to suck up to any insurance company. Anyone who sucks up to an insurance companies and begs them for money, and fills out those ridiculous forms are losers. I only get paid when I help someone--which is most of the time--with chiropractic!
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Feb 13, 2014
I for one, am glad you are not taking insurance money. At least you are not treating anyone injured at work or in auto accidents, or people who have insurance or poor people, with or without medicaid.

Leaving, basically, no one.

Hoping all chiropractors go your route.

Next, you need to stop using those bizarre and unfounded "chiropractic techniques" which you have so quickly defended using. i.e. nucca, gonstead, activator clicker, pro adjuster clicker, etc etc

And NO, mr. chiropractor, you idiots cannot cure add or ahd.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#27 Feb 13, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
I for one, am glad you are not taking insurance money. At least you are not treating anyone injured at work or in auto accidents, or people who have insurance or poor people, with or without medicaid.
Leaving, basically, no one.
Hoping all chiropractors go your route.
Next, you need to stop using those bizarre and unfounded "chiropractic techniques" which you have so quickly defended using. i.e. nucca, gonstead, activator clicker, pro adjuster clicker, etc etc
And NO, mr. chiropractor, you idiots cannot cure add or ahd.
Gee, I'm so glad the tool wisdom is glad I don't accept insurance. She's the first one I want to impress, you know, someone who failed in practice, worse, stole insurance money by advertising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses), a felony punishable by massive fines and jail in all states. Yeah, I'm out to impress her and other losers like her.
Oh, and she's no MD, let alone head of 'critical care at a famous NY hospital." Silly me, I thought you had to have an MD degree to be a critical care doctor in a hospital. he he he Too easy exposing this fraud. Way, way too easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do locals think of Grey Bros. (Sep '15) Aug 27 Cole 4
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) Jul '16 one opinion 39
Kim Gray Age 44 Nail Tech?? (Apr '10) Jul '16 Suspicious 5
Beware of men who work for sherrils drywall Jul '16 Absolute truth 1
Big beards Jun '16 Had to say it 1
Houses for rent Jun '16 Scat 1
Body Found (May '15) May '15 Layla 1

Camby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance