The Joint Chiropractic to offer a qui...

The Joint Chiropractic to offer a quick pop in Carmel

There are 27 comments on the Current in Carmel story from Feb 7, 2014, titled The Joint Chiropractic to offer a quick pop in Carmel. In it, Current in Carmel reports that:

What if you could get a chiropractic adjustment in about the same amount of time it takes to get a cappucino? That's the aim of The Joint Chiropractic, and there's one coming soon to the bustling Range Line Crossing Shopping Center in midtown Carmel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Current in Carmel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2014
The future of Chiropractic......

Call ....1-800-BIG-RIGS.....37 cents/mile
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Yeah, just like the future of medicine are those drug store doc-in-the-boxes whose goal is to sell as many drugs and have nurses do as many easy procedures as possible regardless of their necessity. They only exist for the bottom line--not out of public welfare. Period.
Widespread prescription abuse has already been reported within these drugstore chains--employees 'treating' their friends to prescription drugs while making a great buck on the side. Drug dealers in white coats. A holocaust in the making.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Chiropractor realizes medicine is a business. "They only exist for the bottom line--not out of public welfare."

"Brilliant" observation.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
Chiropractor realizes medicine is a business. "They only exist for the bottom line--not out of public welfare."
"Brilliant" observation.
Brilliant is right. Apparantly the above tool didn't understand that before he filed for bankruptcy. But what the tool didn't know is you also have to get results to sustain a business--like I do. The tool did not have any confidence in his healing abilities and therefore got zero results--yet he still took insurance money. Go figure. My patients don't pay UNLESS they get better. I don't charge anyone a dime until that happens.
I see thousands of patients a year and have an all cash practice--or 'business' as the tool calls it. I don't accept one dime of insurance of any description--no third party payments, not even Medicare. No work comp or accident cases either. Just cash. I get paid for results.
I'd like to see hospitals and doc-in-the-box pharmacies adopt by business model. They'd go broke in a week.
I just updated my website. Everyone else here seems to have found it. I get several emails a week from people here who read my posts. The tool doesn't have the brains to find my website. What an idiot.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 9, 2014
"Charging people "only" if they get better." I'll run that by my hospital administrators right away. Maybe they'll stop treating cancer patients and other people suffering from life threatening illnesses. Yeah, that's the hospital we want.

ha ha ha ha Dumb ass chiropractor. Now get back into your mother's basement and leave real health care issues to the professionals.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Feb 9, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
"Charging people "only" if they get better." I'll run that by my hospital administrators right away. Maybe they'll stop treating cancer patients and other people suffering from life threatening illnesses. Yeah, that's the hospital we want.
ha ha ha ha Dumb ass chiropractor. Now get back into your mother's basement and leave real health care issues to the professionals.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Man, this is good! The above tool, you know, the one who claims he's an MD but isn't, you know, the tool "wisdom"--well, the tool and fraud just said, "I'll run that by my hospital adminsitrators.." MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA AH AH AH. The tool doesn't work at a hospital as an MD since he isn't one, so he must be a mental patient there! he he he he
Thanks for the laugh, fraud.
Anyway, the tool can't read. I never said I rufused a patient, I said I didn't charge them unless they improved under my care. I did say I did not accept insurance patients--that part is true. If they have insurance and still want me to treat them, they have to pay cash and deal with their insurance companies themselves. And yes, I would like to see hospitals own up, or at least justify their $300,000.00 charge for a two week hospital stay. What a racket.
Not that the tool would know. He's never worked as an MD a day in his pathetic life--mostly becausse he has no MD degree or license. Then again, he might have found employment at a hospital that doesn't require an MD degree or license to work in their critical care department as a treating doctor. he he he he
Oh, and get this about his reason for leaving chiropractic. "I did very well as a chiropractor. made millions. I was making so much I decided to quit to explore greener pastures." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA.
The tool is the first person in history to abandon a wildly successful practice.
We all know why he quit--he failed. Period. What an idiot. He'd be dangerous if he ever rubbed two brain cells together.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 9, 2014
So we will stop charging people if they die or don't get better from their condition.

ha ha ha That's the "chiropractic" logic at its best.

Hey dumb ass, the world of medicine is not concerned with your strained muscle patients, where most people get better whether or not you tweak their atlas'.
You see, medicine deals with real life threatening diseases and conditions. Something you know nothing about. Obviously.

Now, get back down to your mother's basement.

And gee, a post from you not making fun of the elderly. Got a fever?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Gotta repeat. You're welcome!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Man, this is good! The above tool, you know, the one who claims he's an MD but isn't, you know, the tool "wisdom"--well, the tool and fraud just said, "I'll run that by my hospital adminsitrators.." MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA AH AH AH. The tool doesn't work at a hospital as an MD since he isn't one, so he must be a mental patient there! he he he he
Anyway, the tool can't read. I never said I rufused a patient, I said I didn't charge them unless they improved under my care. I did say I did not accept insurance patients--that part is true. If they have insurance and still want me to treat them, they have to pay cash and deal with their insurance companies themselves. And yes, I would like to see hospitals own up, or at least justify their $300,000.00 charge for a two week hospital stay. What a racket.
Not that the tool would know. He's never worked as an MD a day in his pathetic life--mostly becausse he has no MD degree or license. Then again, he might have found employment at a hospital that doesn't require an MD degree or license to work in their critical care department as a treating doctor. he he he he
Oh, and get this about his reason for leaving chiropractic. "I did very well as a chiropractor. made millions. I was making so much I decided to quit to explore greener pastures." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA.
The tool is the first person in history to abandon a wildly successful practice.
We all know why he quit--he failed. Period. What an idiot. He'd be dangerous if he ever rubbed two brain cells together. Even more pathetic--a 60+ year old pretending to be a critical care doctor with no MD degree--playing make-believe, like kids.

Let's not forget this is the same creep who mentions diapers with every post. See the connection? The creep plays doctor and has a diaper fetish. You do the math. Hey, just a simple observation. And he's giving you advice? Really? Really????
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 10, 2014
I need a good laugh. What if your one patient only gets 70% better? Do you charge 70% of your fee?

Please elaborate on how you charge patients if say, their herniated disc remains, feels better in the short run, but eventually needs surgery several months down the road. Do you send his $25 back?

"guaranteed" health care. ha ha ha

You dumb ass chiropractor.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Feb 10, 2014
Yet more 'professionalism' from the tool 'wisdom'. "You dumb ass chiropractor" is all this tool has. He's not an MD. He's certainly no "critical care doctor" since he has no MD degree or license.

The answer to the bankrupt tool's question is this: I simply take my patient's word for it. If for any reason they don't want to pay, they don't. And I never use collections. "Collections" are for losers. Just like most lawsuits are filed by losers who don't have the brains to make money on their own--so they have to work the system, just like chronic welfare rats, to take money from those who were smart enough to earn it.

Thus, a repeat. Enjoy.

We all know why he quit--he failed. Period. What an idiot. He'd be dangerous if he ever rubbed two brain cells together. Even more pathetic--a 60+ year old pretending to be a critical care doctor with no MD degree--playing make-believe, like kids.

Let's not forget this is the same creep who mentions diapers with every post. See the connection? The creep plays doctor and has a diaper fetish. You do the math. Hey, just a simple observation. And he's giving you advice? Really? Really????
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#11 Feb 10, 2014
Changing your story there doctor. Now you are leaving it up to the patient as to whether or not he wants to pay. Not, as you stated earlier, whether the patient gets better or not.
You do realize, I hope, that hospitals and medcial facilities can't possibly operate that way. They'd go broke in a minute.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! It was just a matter of time. Another "Hail Mary" fromt the tool 'wisdom'.
Whenever the tool makes a complete ass of himself, like loses another argument since he can't rub two brain cells together, he breaks out (drum roll) Callahan! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH HA. See,'cal' and the tool are one and the same. My, my, my, what a coincidence they post from the exact same place. What are the odds? he he he Both, even though they are the same whack job, are my useful idiots. I, for one, was fooled! he he he he
Thus, by popular request, a repeat.

Yet more 'professionalism' from the tool 'wisdom'. "You dumb ass chiropractor" is all this tool has. He's not an MD. He's certainly no "critical care doctor" since he has no MD degree or license.

The answer to the bankrupt tool's question is this: I simply take my patient's word for it. If for any reason they don't want to pay, they don't. And I never use collections. "Collections" are for losers. Just like most lawsuits are filed by losers who don't have the brains to make money on their own--so they have to work the system, just like chronic welfare rats, to take money from those who were smart enough to earn it.

tax123

Carmel, IN

#13 Feb 11, 2014
Successful Chiropractor wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant is right. Apparantly the above tool didn't understand that before he filed for bankruptcy. But what the tool didn't know is you also have to get results to sustain a business--like I do. The tool did not have any confidence in his healing abilities and therefore got zero results--yet he still took insurance money. Go figure. My patients don't pay UNLESS they get better. I don't charge anyone a dime until that happens.
I see thousands of patients a year and have an all cash practice--or 'business' as the tool calls it. I don't accept one dime of insurance of any description--no third party payments, not even Medicare. No work comp or accident cases either. Just cash. I get paid for results.
I'd like to see hospitals and doc-in-the-box pharmacies adopt by business model. They'd go broke in a week.
I just updated my website. Everyone else here seems to have found it. I get several emails a week from people here who read my posts. The tool doesn't have the brains to find my website. What an idiot.
From the info you gave about just accepting cash sets you up as a target for a big time audit. I am sure you pocket a lot of the cash and do very little record keeping. There are ways to figure out what your patients pay you. Be careful with what you post! And if you are honest, kudos!
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2014
tax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
From the info you gave about just accepting cash sets you up as a target for a big time audit. I am sure you pocket a lot of the cash and do very little record keeping. There are ways to figure out what your patients pay you. Be careful with what you post! And if you are honest, kudos!
I like the way you judge me--"I am sure you pocket a lot of the cash..." Why, is that what you would do? Do I smell a guilty conscience here? Hey, I guess if you have a crooked mentality you think everyone has. Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
Read carefully "Your Honor" or "Mr. Judgy" an all cash practice means I accept NO third party payment. People pay me out of their own pocket which also means checks and credit cards as well as cash. But I'm glad you're so eager to become my accountant. If you made any money of your own, you wouldn't have to count mine. If I were you I'd play the lottery. Seems like your only chance.
tax123

Carmel, IN

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Successful Chiropractor wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you judge me--"I am sure you pocket a lot of the cash..." Why, is that what you would do? Do I smell a guilty conscience here? Hey, I guess if you have a crooked mentality you think everyone has. Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
Read carefully "Your Honor" or "Mr. Judgy" an all cash practice means I accept NO third party payment. People pay me out of their own pocket which also means checks and credit cards as well as cash. But I'm glad you're so eager to become my accountant. If you made any money of your own, you wouldn't have to count mine. If I were you I'd play the lottery. Seems like your only chance.
Not judging, just stating the facts. You have not clue what work I do but believe me you best watch what you post. I smell audit. Cash, check, or credit card....= pocket. Me I do not have any cash to hide. I would not want to be your accountant but I do know there are crooked ones out there. Good luck, that is if you are really a Chiro. Get to work and heal somebody.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#16 Feb 11, 2014
tax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not judging, just stating the facts. You have not clue what work I do but believe me you best watch what you post. I smell audit. Cash, check, or credit card....= pocket. Me I do not have any cash to hide. I would not want to be your accountant but I do know there are crooked ones out there. Good luck, that is if you are really a Chiro. Get to work and heal somebody.
Take my word for this--I couldn't care less what "work" you do--as if (wink, wink) you want me to think you work for the IRS. Couldn't care less. And you WERE judging me. "I'm SURE you pocket a lot of the cash and don't keep good records." You did not say, "You MIGHT be pocketing a lot of cash..." You said, "I'm sure." Oh, by the way, you WERE judging me. Glad you're so concerned with what I make and how I do business.
I'd like to see all chiropractors and medical doctors do what I do. Do not accept payment unless the patient gets better. Yes, I understand health care is also a business--just like a restaurant. But an honest restaurant will not charge you for your meal, or at least refund you if the food wasn't any good.
Ouch

Shelbyville, IN

#17 Feb 11, 2014
Wow! I think I would love to go and see you so I could get treatment but keep claiming to not get better so I won't pay a dime since Obamacare is not good. Also you do not sound like any Chiropractor I know and I know a lot. They do not run a business like you. They would not be able to afford anything. Also, many people would rather use insurance. Then again I know a chiropractor does not get paid well by insurance unless they do personal injury cases. Yep, I know enough. I've worked in the office and have chiropractor friends in the field. Good luck.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2014
"ouch", believe me, this quack can only dream of a "cash" practice. And then he wants all of health care to follow his baloney. He's a clueless chiropractor.

The"cash" only practice is the last hope of failing chiropractors. I've known many of them. It stems from NOT having any patients to begin with. Thinking, "let me simplify things by going "all cash". At the same time giving up the possibility of treating all workers comp, auto injuries, elderly with Medicare, and almost all middle and upper class people who will only go to a doctors if they accept their insurance. And of course, the poor, who will never pay more than $5 to see them.

Eventually, the wise up and move on to new ventures. She will too. Apparently after she spews more of her hate. Her posts are very revealing. They help me expose the baloney in the chiropractic industry.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#19 Feb 11, 2014
See that "ouch", the dumb ass tool (wisdom) failed in practice--she said so herself. And now she lies about being an MD in critical care--but there's a problem--she has no MD degree and no license. I think she uses mirrors.

I do in fact have a very successful all cash practice. The only ones I care to prove that to are my patients and family. The failure wisdom is a no account--but she is jealous--oh, and broke. That explains her anger.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2014
Yes, my hospital just decided not to charge CHF patients unless they get better. Just like this quack chiropractor above recommends ..........

They should be broke in two days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Morgan County Feb 7 Moving To Morgan ... 3
Camby/Wiser Addition Feb 5 Newkidsintown 3
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Feb 4 Sam I Am 6
Looking for (Feb '11) Jan 31 Monterey 7
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Jan 23 katsex 24
News Fifty years of friendship (Jun '07) Jan '18 Thelma Lou 2
Camby village (May '17) Aug '17 Rick R 4

Camby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance