Transplant makes a big change

Transplant makes a big change

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 17, 2007, titled Transplant makes a big change. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Cole Terry, sitting in bed, demanded the ball and received one. "Hallway!'' he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

lori kitchen froedge

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2007
scott
glad to hear you guys are atleast able to be together as a family you all seem to be happier i am so glad for you guys scotty i hope next time i get to indy that maybe i can meet up with you and your siblings and your mom and diane well congrats guys lori
Loretta Beyers

Danville, IN

#2 Mar 29, 2007
Little Cole has been on/off Monrovia Christian Church's prayer list for quite some time now. God does answer prayers doesn't he? You will continue to be in mine and others prayers for many years to come (we hope). Enjoy that little guy and your precious daughter each waking moment!!!! God Bless you all!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Dec '16 Anyone call tell 3
Judge Jane Craney FINALLY Fired? Dec '16 Jill 2
this is not a safe place for children as long a... Dec '16 Jill 2
News Customer raises cash for teenage Chick-fil-A wo... Dec '16 trumper 1
News Satori Pointe vote postponed due to anticipated... Nov '16 Really 1
Vapor Headz of Camby has a new owner Oct '16 Kim 1
Body Found (May '15) May '15 Layla 1

Camby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance