About 300 join gay-rights rally at St...

About 300 join gay-rights rally at Statehouse

There are 182 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 18, 2008, titled About 300 join gay-rights rally at Statehouse. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Coast to Coast Imports Quality Luxury Imports only at Coast to Coast Imports Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti Great Lease Offers on the Infiniti FX35, G35x AWD and M35x AWD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
shane

Carmel, IN

#215 Jul 31, 2008
Gay man wrote:
Gay or not... This is the BEST statement I have seen on here in years. Sorry I didn't put this together myself!
Kudos to you!
<quoted text>
First of all, for the true believer in Christ, it is not about religion. This term religion can be applied to being religious about anything. Those who have trusted Christ for salvation (their eternal security)have nothing to do with gasoline prices, illegal immigrants, and whatever else you blamed them for.Yes, there are many nutcases who claim to be born-again and are not. Perfect example--those radical nuts here in Indiana, that chase down families of soldiers who died in battle and make a commotion at their funeral. They hold up signs saying God hates gays, and drag the American flag on the ground. I have personally seen these fruitcakes and it's despicable.I don't know why they keep blaming gays for the war in Iraq.God loves all people and again, please note, that it's the sin God hates, not the individual. Yes, the Bible is very clear about homosexuality and that the sin is the abomination--not the person who espouses this particular lifestyle. True christians are not like the way you're describing them to be. It's just a very sad fact that not everyone who claims to be a christian is one. If you get a chance read the plan of salvation in the bible--whether or not you believe it--it's you're choice. But someday, we all have to die and it's better to be sure where your going now than when it's too late. Trusting Christ for your eternal security is the best policy.
PoopShoot

United States

#216 Jul 31, 2008
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the homophobes and bigots here are disgusting, are VERY immoral, and are extremely perverted in their obsession with gay sex, which has nothing at all to do with this subject.
You and your gay perverts are the only immoral ones here. We are not interested at all in gay sex. It is a disgusting perverted abnormal abuse of another human being. You advocating for this perverted lifestyle shows how low moral person you are. We do not have to accept your degrading of another human being. You should be ashamed of yourself. Get help sicko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help 20 min help 1
Texas Corral 4 hr Slick 50 1
toa Thu Idefinitelyknow 2
Brian Williams running for judge again Apr 27 Treated terrible 1
Debate: Health Care - Martinsville, IN (Dec '10) Apr 1 DA 9
Your opinion of Morgan Co. Judges Apr 1 So true 3
Anyone know Ashley Reed Mar '16 Brooke 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camby Mortgages