White Creek crash

White Creek crash

There are 93 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Mar 28, 2009, titled White Creek crash. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Two cars were involved in a head-on collision along Route 22 Thursday. A 2000 Chevy pickup driven by Phillip A McMahon, 27, of Cambridge and a 2002 Dodge pickup driven by Robert O. Brenenstuhl, 59, of Hoosick Falls, collided.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Zoom Zoom CRASH! I hope more charges are forthcoming! Negligent operation works for me!

Just nine months in prison for shooting someone in the head? Was judge Wesley a special sit in judge for this one! Thats great news for freaks who like to shoot people in the head!
Billy Bob Thorton

Bennington, VT

#2 Mar 28, 2009
Hey RV, this has to be the parents fault right?
Seriously

Bennington, VT

#3 Mar 28, 2009
Only nine months for shooting someone in the head! Are you F****** Kidding Me?! There is something seriously wrong with this picture. I wonder how many months he'll get next time it happens. Maybe 12?...If she dies. WTF!!!
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Yep! It's the parents fault they named you Billy Bob Thorton! Probably still drunk when you decided to stick your slimey bald head out! Why do you have a dent in the center of your head? Something your daddys did to you before you were born?
hey

Bennington, VT

#5 Mar 29, 2009
nooo i think billy bobs calling out you always saying its the parents fault.
but hey thats just me. sometimes the judges hands are tied and you cant give them time when maybe not all the facts are there. before they can take him to trial they have to figure out his motive, becuase it doesnt state it in here, im not sure what it was
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#6 Mar 29, 2009
I know what Billy Bob Thorton was talking about but thanks for pointing that out hey todays aka! I guess the answer would be a simple one! YES! The parents willing or unwilling conceived all the principal and secondary participants who without being born this would have never happened so the answer is a simple YES! Thank you for your time, have a great night and drive safely!
Billy Bob Thorton

Bennington, VT

#7 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
I know what Billy Bob Thorton was talking about but thanks for pointing that out hey todays aka! I guess the answer would be a simple one! YES! The parents willing or unwilling conceived all the principal and secondary participants who without being born this would have never happened so the answer is a simple YES! Thank you for your time, have a great night and drive safely!
You my friend are an idiot. To say that it's the parents fault for actually concieving the child is just idiotic. I honestly think that you had a bad childhood and you blame everything on your parents, therefore everyones parents are to blame. Get with the program dude. Parents aren't at fault for everything. And you drive safetly.
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#8 Mar 29, 2009
Are you trying to follow in the steps of the REAL Billy Bob Thorton because you are not doing a very good job? Do you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder? Have you been married and divorced 5 times? Do you have 4 biological children and one you bought from Cambodia? How dare you call me an idiot my not friend? Parents who have no children are not at fault for what they don't have but ones who do are! Simple!
Elmer Fudd

Newmarket, NH

#9 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Are you trying to follow in the steps of the REAL Billy Bob Thorton because you are not doing a very good job? Do you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder? Have you been married and divorced 5 times? Do you have 4 biological children and one you bought from Cambodia? How dare you call me an idiot my not friend? Parents who have no children are not at fault for what they don't have but ones who do are! Simple!
Was he ever married to Betty Lou Thelma Liz?
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#10 Mar 29, 2009
That may be his current shag who he says he'll never marry! They have a kid though! Oh my God!
Elmer Fudd

Newmarket, NH

#11 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#12 Mar 29, 2009
For the thick headed and hard of hearing here are the lyrics!$=a for the censors and other really dumb ones!

He was born in Oklahoma,
His wife's name's Betty Lou Thelma Liz
And he's not responsible for what he's doing
Cause his mother made him what he is.

And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.

Sure does like his Falstaff beer,
Likes to chase it down with that Wild Turkey liquor;
Drives a fifty-seven GMC pickup truck;
He's got a gun rack; "Goat ropers need love, too" sticker

And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.

Well, M is for the mudflaps you give me for my pickup truck
O is for the Oil I put on my hair
T is for T-bird
H is for Haggard
E is for eggs, and
R is for REDNECK.

Up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.

He's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.
Elmer Fudd

Newmarket, NH

#13 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
For the thick headed and hard of hearing here are the lyrics!$=a for the censors and other really dumb ones!
He was born in Oklahoma,
His wife's name's Betty Lou Thelma Liz
And he's not responsible for what he's doing
Cause his mother made him what he is.
And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.
Sure does like his Falstaff beer,
Likes to chase it down with that Wild Turkey liquor;
Drives a fifty-seven GMC pickup truck;
He's got a gun rack; "Goat ropers need love, too" sticker
And it's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.
Well, M is for the mudflaps you give me for my pickup truck
O is for the Oil I put on my hair
T is for T-bird
H is for Haggard
E is for eggs, and
R is for REDNECK.
Up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.
He's up against the wall Redneck Mother,
Mother, who has raised her son so well.
He's thirty-four and drinking in a honky tonk.
Just kicking hippies $sses and raising hell.
Not that it reminds me of Bennington or anything...
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#14 Mar 29, 2009
Whats pickles and glazed doughnuts remind you of EF?

“Barking up a tree!”

Since: Jun 08

Bennington

#15 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Whats pickles and glazed doughnuts remind you of EF?
That was his hore Devores at the reception when he married his sister.....Doores
Billy Bob Thorton

Bennington, VT

#16 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Are you trying to follow in the steps of the REAL Billy Bob Thorton because you are not doing a very good job? Do you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder? Have you been married and divorced 5 times? Do you have 4 biological children and one you bought from Cambodia? How dare you call me an idiot my not friend? Parents who have no children are not at fault for what they don't have but ones who do are! Simple!
Should I answer this in numerical steps so that you can comprehend what I'm writing?

1. No I'm not following the real Billy Bob Thorton in anyway. He's an actor that has had sexual intercourse with Angelina, and I haven't. He's got millions of dollars, and I don't. He's old, I'm not (Like you)

2. Do I have OCD? TBH, I may have a touch of OCD. But what in the hell does this have to do with anything? Does BBT have OCD? If so, I didn't know this.

3. I've been married to the same wonderful women for over 10 years. I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else. Have you been married multiple times?

4. I have 4 wonderful children. Nuff said. You don't need to know any of thier history. Thanks.

5. I dare call you an idiot because of the simple fact you are acting like one. Shall we take a vote? Honestly, I would suggest not putting yourself through such an embarrassing thing.

I believe that I've answered all of your questions. You are not, nor will you ever be my friend. The "my friend" jazz was just a saying, it wasn't meant to be read into literaly.

I would suggest using your time wisely. Feed a donkey, chicken, dog or something. Get off the computer chair and get some sun light. Peace!
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#17 Mar 29, 2009
1, Not old!
2, You use the nams name and know nothing about him? Thats odd! He says he has it!
3, No!
4, Wouldn't want to know anyways!
5, Idiot : A foolish or stupid person. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers! The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive! I find it offensive and repulsive!

Thats ok because I wouldn't want or need someone who would call me friend who would also call me an idiot without even knowing me!

I would have to drive beyond my daily gas allowance to get some sun today! Have you looked outside lately? I did feed some dogs and cats and my mom today! Am I a good boy or what?

Peace out my brother!
Elmer Fudd

Newmarket, NH

#18 Mar 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
1, Not old!
2, You use the nams name and know nothing about him? Thats odd! He says he has it!
3, No!
4, Wouldn't want to know anyways!
5, Idiot : A foolish or stupid person. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers! The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive! I find it offensive and repulsive!
Thats ok because I wouldn't want or need someone who would call me friend who would also call me an idiot without even knowing me!
I would have to drive beyond my daily gas allowance to get some sun today! Have you looked outside lately? I did feed some dogs and cats and my mom today! Am I a good boy or what?
Peace out my brother!
Did you give the doggie a biscuit?

Beware of anyone you don't know calling you friend. They are probably trying to sell you something or else just looking for a handout.
Real Vermonter

Boston, MA

#19 Mar 29, 2009
Yep! Yep!
guess who

Bennington, VT

#20 Mar 29, 2009
Idiot : A foolish or stupid person. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers! The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive! I find it offensive and repulsive eveytime you make a comment on anything ! Most think it I will say it YOU ARE A ASSHOLE !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
Is EuroFoodMart Legit? (Apr '11) Apr '15 Dude 28
News Restaurant hires PR firm after bacon brouhaha (Aug '14) Apr '15 Henu 3
News Vermont: Muslim War on the Word 'Bacon' (Aug '14) Nov '14 Former New Englander 4
News Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Trisha 34
News Vermont legislators hear of child protection co... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Truth Hurts 1

Cambridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cambridge Mortgages