Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cambridge

Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cambridge

Posted in the Cambridge Forum

Elizabeth

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 18, 2017
This place is awesome! The instructors are so enthusiastic and they make working out a ton of fun! I had never done kickboxing before, but I felt incredibly welcomed by a staff who takes the time to show you what to do. There are people there from all ability levels and they are extremely welcoming to newcomers. The workouts are high energy with great music in a clean and cool facility. The staff are incredibly friendly and motivating and encourage everyone no matter their athletic ability to push themselves to do their best. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to someone looking for a new and fun way to exercise or relieve stress.
Ally Ike

Lexington, MA

#2 Sep 25, 2017
This workout is SO MUCH FUN! Like many of us out there, I have a family and work full time. I had put myself and my health needs on the back burner for years. I finally realized that if I wasn't taking care of myself I wouldn't be useful to anyone. So, I made the commitment to change my lifestyle and started at iLoveKickboxing a few months ago. I am so glad I did! The class schedule gives me the structure I need, and the workouts are amazing! The instructors are dynamic and fun, and the gym is clean. I leave each workout feeling energized and have noticed that my strength and endurance have increased since I started. Give it a try and focus on taking care of yourself... you won’t regret it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Floramo (Sep '17) 8 hr Curious 18
Homecoming 12 hr Fake news 6
Is FFF Losing It? 12 hr EverettCitizen 10
School Comittee Member Frank Parker 12 hr Andawaywego 5
News Cops: Woman hit scooters, left scene with victi... 14 hr HellHole 2
Medford Woman Arrested for Broadway Rundown 16 hr EverettCitizen 4
Joe, Stat and Gerly Fri Olrac Airamed 175

Cambridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Cambridge Mortgages