Specter seeks law allowing immigrant ...

Specter seeks law allowing immigrant workers to stay

There are 7 comments on the Boston Globe story from Mar 27, 2006, titled Specter seeks law allowing immigrant workers to stay. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

With the fate of more than 11 million illegal immigrants in the balance, the Senate Judiciary Committee is prepared to work into the night tonight to craft a historic immigration bill that would allow the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

unknown

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2006
Why dont our government officials do an amnesty to the illegal aliens and then tighten our borders.

we dont have the space i believe in jail for those 12 million undocumented immigrants and even if whose going to feed them while they are in jail? of course the taxpayers so for me let the undocumented immigrants pay fines and work towards their citizenship.
unknown

Elgin, IL

#2 Mar 27, 2006
that is it, U just can't catch 10 cities of people size of dallas, how much would that cost???

those people are already working, let's make 'em pay taxes instead of spending money for plane tickets

but, to make sure same does not happened again tighten the border.
Disgusted

Anniston, AL

#3 Apr 3, 2006
unknown wrote:
that is it, U just can't catch 10 cities of people size of dallas, how much would that cost???

those people are already working, let's make 'em pay taxes instead of spending money for plane tickets

Secure/controll our Border First! Worry about the other later!. It can be brought up on another Bill and debated. Frist, Spector,McCain and other USA Senator are doing SMOKE and Mirriows in the USA Senate with ADD ON of legalizing Illegals, Guess worker Program, reoranizing the Courts and etc. USA Senators First,McCain, Spector and others Senators votig with them are doing everything they can TO TAP DANCE AND NOT SECURE OUR BORDERS. If our Borders are not SECURED/CONTROLLED in the NEAR Future --Senators Frist, McCain, Spector and other USA Senator who join them in placing ADD ON to the House of Represntive Bill WILL BE DIRECTLY/solely RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BORDERS REMAINING UNSECURE/UNCONTROLLED that anyone can walk across. They will be DIRECTLY/SOLELY for in a few years after they legalized THE ONE NOW--for-the millions which will continue to walk across our Borders. Then after a few years these same USA Senators will do their same Smoke and Mirrows---Tap Dancing--well they here we can not send those million back-- we got to legalize the new batch of Illegals and talk, talk about SECURING/CONTROLLING our Borders--then DO NOTHING to Secure/Controll our Borders---then wait to legalize another new batch of millions of Illegals another few years down the road.
Fix the hole in the roof then wipe up the rainwater--only a fool or a person that likes rainwater would wipe up rainwater pouring the roof--beore fixing the roof.

SECURE/CONTROLL THE BORDER FIRST! Anything else can be done on another Congressional Bill.
Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#4 Jul 29, 2006
unknown wrote:
Cunning is the answer. Make it so bad they don't want to stay.
rosalinda c doyle

AOL

#5 Sep 21, 2006
I recently received another email from your office regarding illegal immigrants. I notice that you still refuse to call them illegal immigrants. You call them undocumented workers. They are criminals who have broken US laws. They take our tax dollars in food stamps, housing subsidies, medical care, and the education of illegal students. You say they commited the crime of breaking into our country illegally because they wanted a better life, well, that's what all criminals want. I don't know anyone who supported the senate's bill but everyone I know supported the house's.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2012
Nice !

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
Nice !
Maybe Florida can vote him into relevance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does the Mayor deserve a raise? (Apr '15) 1 hr Joe Friday 49
Father Joey Voices 2 hr PizzaBoy 6
chickens as pets? (Jul '09) 3 hr EverettCitizen 26
Is every white person in Everett a drug addict 4 hr EverettCitizen 3
Finding Dope (Jun '13) 5 hr Acc 27
Big Pharma Dictates 6 hr Big Pharma RICO 1
Goofy Head Dress Indian Warren 14 hr bozo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cambridge Mortgages