Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
old friend

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Used to hang with him just wondering what hes doin now??
think

Palmyra, IN

#2 Feb 1, 2013
new castle, workin at gradys
player

Plymouth, IN

#3 Feb 4, 2013
he is a PIMP!
old friend

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
OK just forget it,i already knew he's a pimp,not working at gradys but then again he never has liked work,does his grandma still pay for his drugs and child support??
I KNOW

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
He is in centerville with some smokin HOT redhead!!
2kids,welfare,foodstamps,free rent?? LUCKY guy
Truth

Orleans, IN

#6 Mar 13, 2013
He is a real big waste of breath, Kathy takes care of all his kids, because he dont wanna work because he is worried that his nasty bitch is gonna cheat on him. He takes money from his oldest son, money that his mom gave him. Nathan treats him and his nasty red head to mcdonalds with it and when his son tells on him he calls his son a little bastard. Some people just dont need kids. Hope him a kathy enjoy there lifes together, she will be dead soon and will have no one to take care of him. He might just have to grow the fuck up. Be a man Nathan not a little bitch, stealing from everyone and anyone you can, get damn job. Your a little to old to be doin the stupid shit your doing. And you know i know what your doing, and i bet you know just who this is. But guess what everything i said is true. It hurts to hear it dont it. GROW UP!
bob

Winnebago, IL

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Is this Nathan any relation to tj wright????
ccc

West Bend, WI

#8 Mar 14, 2013
bob wrote:
Is this Nathan any relation to tj wright????
his brother
funny

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
He is a real big waste of breath, Kathy takes care of all his kids, because he dont wanna work because he is worried that his nasty bitch is gonna cheat on him. He takes money from his oldest son, money that his mom gave him. Nathan treats him and his nasty red head to mcdonalds with it and when his son tells on him he calls his son a little bastard. Some people just dont need kids. Hope him a kathy enjoy there lifes together, she will be dead soon and will have no one to take care of him. He might just have to grow the fuck up. Be a man Nathan not a little bitch, stealing from everyone and anyone you can, get damn job. Your a little to old to be doin the stupid shit your doing. And you know i know what your doing, and i bet you know just who this is. But guess what everything i said is true. It hurts to hear it dont it. GROW UP!
I think this is 2 funny, someone knows alot about you nathan and your thievin and the way you treet your kids so just a matter of time before your caught!!!!
someone

Whiteland, IN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Yea he is Tj's brother but completely different people! Tj has a family he cares for works his butt off to provide for them! He don't drink do drugs or go to bars! He goes to his kids sporting events and pays his support! Nathan is just a complete waste who has been brain washed by Crazy Kathy! She stole them and hid them for years from their real mom so watch out for Kathy Johnson she steals little boys!
Tj Wright

Paoli, IN

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Yes I am Nathans brother. But we are two different people I don't live off of tax payers money or steal from anyone or anybody and certainly not my kids. I can't help that we share the same last name so please don't hold that against me. I work for what I got not like his sorry ass. His grandmother, which she really isn't, will always get him out of the trouble he gets into. He will never grow up as long as that nasty kid stealing bitch is alive. Hope that ain't long! Lol u sick bitch I hope u read this too I wish u the worse in life and everything u live goes to shit that was for u Kathy. Lol bitch
southern charm

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2013
I know Nathan personally and believe me him and TJ are two different people.Nathan does steal and if don't watch out he will steal you blind. I wish he would grow up but because of the likes of Kathy Johnson ( not his grandmother ) he never will. She has to pay him just to be nice to her because she herself has no one in her life.Currently Nathan is living with Kathy along with his wife and kids because Nathan caused them to get throwed off section 8 and they lost their apt. That's a real man for ya !!! Please don't let your children go anywhere with Nathan because he will use them like pack mules to steal things out of stores. I just wanted to add a little something to this forum and look forward to hearing more honest responses from people who know Nathan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Forum (Apr '13) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 144
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 13 min indycorvette 4,524
Heather Alexander and her juvenile delinquents 35 min Mad grandma 3
Rhyme Time Game 49 min Vector aka Victor... 88
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 51 min Lefty Field 7,972
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 52 min Lefty Field 1,506
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 54 min Lefty Field 860
•••
•••
•••