First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get over it

Richmond, IN

#32 Jul 30, 2011
it takes 2 to break up a family. both parties are to blame. it happens everyday, & not just in cambridge city. it hurts but pick up the pieces & move on. its pretty clear ur better off.
truth

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 30, 2011
No way wrote:
I don't believe a word of this! Shit stirrers of Cambridge at it again,lol! I've known Tony for years, no way!
what are you talking about he has been doing it for years I guess you don't know him to well huh .
depressionsucks

Richmond, IN

#40 Oct 26, 2011
Funny how everyone in Cmabridge City thinks they know everything. My name starts with a D my Girlfriends name starts with an E. The shit starters name starts with a W.
depressionsucks

Richmond, IN

#41 Oct 26, 2011
Funny how everyone in Cambridge City thinks they know everything. My name starts with a D my Girlfriends name starts with an E. The shit starters name starts with a W.
shell

Carthage, IN

#43 Oct 27, 2011
so wanda at shell was bashed on here.......she was supposed to have broken up more than one couple in the past.....as a man, personally I dont see the appeal....unless they like old skinny bleach bottle blondes looking for a sugar daddy. ya know...the kind you tap...not the kind you keep
Shell

United States

#44 Oct 27, 2011
shell wrote:
so wanda at shell was bashed on here.......she was supposed to have broken up more than one couple in the past.....as a man, personally I dont see the appeal....unless they like old skinny bleach bottle blondes looking for a sugar daddy. ya know...the kind you tap...not the kind you keep
You, a man! That's a good joke! Obviously, she is much better looking than you,lol! Shutup, you are making a fool of yourself!
funny

Chicago, IL

#45 Oct 27, 2011
shell wrote:
she goes after diferant daddy's that's a joke she is with davie pitcher and we all know he is a broke A$$ piece of trash
funny

Chicago, IL

#46 Oct 27, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>she goes after diferant daddy's that's a joke she is with davie pitcher and we all know he is a broke A$$ piece of trash
sugar daddys
Shell

United States

#47 Oct 27, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>she goes after diferant daddy's that's a joke she is with davie pitcher and we all know he is a broke A$$ piece of trash
AGREED!!!!!
deppresionsucks

Richmond, IN

#48 Oct 28, 2011
shell wrote:
I hate to put names but just got sick of the people bashing people that had nothing to do with this forum. You are right with the name.
Been There CC

AOL

#49 Oct 28, 2011
How did Shell & Wanda get on this topix. I thought we were talking about Amanda Strait.
funny

Brownsburg, IN

#50 Oct 28, 2011
Been There CC wrote:
How did Shell & Wanda get on this topix. I thought we were talking about Amanda Strait.
its about any sluts of cc
club Ginger

Richmond, IN

#51 Oct 30, 2011
Cant you tell Ginger and Amanda are related?
Been There CC

AOL

#55 Oct 31, 2011
The month of August there were 14 comments about Amanda that were taken off here. Does that tell you anything?
joy

Chicago, IL

#56 Nov 3, 2011
im a mom 2 wrote:
is dionne shank and angle cox SISTERS. they are trash. unfit mothers........ the two bigest sluts.
I agree angel has hep c
Twisted

United States

#57 Nov 3, 2011
Been There CC wrote:
The month of August there were 14 comments about Amanda that were taken off here. Does that tell you anything?
Yes, it does! It tells me that you've been counting the number of your posts that have been removed,lol. Quit being a hater!
Please

Portland, IN

#59 Nov 14, 2011
I love how people get on here and complain about other people gettin on here and slammin other people....isn't this why u get on Topix to begin with....and the truth is if these women would quit bein whores, sluts, dancin their asses at the bar in front of married men and killin the wife whose sittin right there maybe people wouldn't bash them..... i don't care who sleeps with who..not my problem...but if u don't want people bashin u...quit ruining other relationships, sleepin with any guy who hits on u, mistreating ur kids, and just actin the fool in public....be an adult and take care of ur kids or give them to someone who will....quit choosing drugs or men over ur Children!!! PS I love topix...its entertainment hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle School closing 12 min letsgetreal 6
best trick-or-treating in town 21 min indianaPacer 2
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 33 min 40ish 7,209
The - Here is how I hope ND dies thread 1 hr indianaPacer 1
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 1 hr indianaPacer 1,663
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr indianaPacer 8,456
Free for Sheriff 5 hr loladoobie 14

Freeze Watch for Wayne County was issued at October 31 at 3:53AM EDT

Cambridge City Dating
Find my Match