I have an idea for a new car

I have an idea for a new car

Posted in the Cambridge City Forum

TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Actually it is Guy Negre's idea . He has built several cars . they may be ugly but are only costing $7000 to build . The car body is 7 pieces of plastic glued together . The car runs on compressed air . He has been working on a small engine to fill the air tank . it kinda looks boxy but the fuel savings make up for that , and i think the body can be redesigned . The red tape can be overcome by telling big oil to go to hell . Being a plastic shell it won't rust and the color can be through instead of just surface applied . Molds for plastic can be reused thousands of times unlike steel forming molds . Hitler came up with the Volkswagen Standard which became one of the most produced cars ever .The smart car sold but its a gas-powered car so is really nothing new . And no harmful emissions . Please look him and his car up on the web . Then tell Carbon Motors to get out of town . Guy Negre CityCat car , Motor Development International Inc . Guy sells a Factory package for $10mil . not $400mil like Carbon . Its a city car not meant for cross country trips . they also have pickup van and taxi versions .
TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#2 Dec 21, 2012
TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#3 Dec 21, 2012
WSL said he tried to get the money from our tax dollars on the emissions clause ? Well the CityCat has 0 ZERO emissions . If you are serious about bringing a motorcar factory here and new jobs ? Then might i suggest you look into this . Itsa $15,000 car not $45,000 AND you can resell it to anyone not just back to the manufacturer . The city can buy three times as many of these as the e7 . Does the street dept superintendant Really need an SUV ? A plus for Richmond since Richmond produces its own electricity . Perhaps a reader may be able to get this info to the makeithappen folks .And city council can take a free trip to France to tour the factory .Or save money by watching training videos and using e-mail to communicate .
Cengra

Connersville, IN

#4 Dec 21, 2012
TwoCents wrote:
I am very impressed. This is a very good start in the right direction.
TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#5 Dec 25, 2012
judging from the judgements it is likely they came from a troll .This Guy Negre is a valid person with a tested car . It goes 120 miles on a 5-minute charge . You want a car manufacturer in connersville ? This is the most viable opportunity i have found . Your mayor found nothing . Think of it , the gas pumps could be converted to use air pumped from much smaller and safer tanks . a separate line could be attached to the now-existing gas pumps , oh and if you spill a little no problem . This will make no noticeable ill effect on the gas users . And take no longer to fill a tank than gas does . Its way cheaper and no worries of blending for seasonal use . Middle East gas crisis ? SO? There is plenty of air .
TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#6 Dec 25, 2012
I must be stupid to try to think how to help the POS residents of connersville . they don't want jobs they want welfare and section8 .
Babymaker

Connersville, IN

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Heck i bought a house with gov check every month.thanks tax payers
TwoCents

Delphi, IN

#8 Dec 26, 2012
only one house ? move to Gary and buy an entire block for a dollar . Same with Detroit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 11 min Mr Marin 98
Donald J Trump Presidency 23 min Mr Marin 1,873
Haley sue rusk drug addict 56 min NSK 7
Hot woman hang out 1 hr Oddball 2
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,402
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,398
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Fairydust 7,603

Cambridge City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance