Review: Ichi Teriyaki 19

Review: Ichi Teriyaki 19

Posted in the Camas Forum

AUDAWON

Alhambra, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I absolutely love the food and the prices here! People could be a little friendlier but I don't go for the people!
Redheaded1

Vancouver, WA

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Well you might not go for the people, but I like to spend my money at places who act like they are happy to see me AND my money...so I don't spend money at places where the help are cranky or ignore you..why?
There are a bunch of great places to eat out there where the food AND the help are great!
Spencer

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2011
My kids ask for it instead of McDonalds that says it all, some of best teriyaki in Vancouver. I get c3 and comes with pork, beef, chicken two scoops rice and salad. Two of these feeds two adults and two kids under 5 and for under 20 dollars with out drinks. Don't go during lunch if you don't have time to wait in line.. overall awesome food, reasonable prices for the amount of food you get. I give it (*****)
Do try you won't be disappointed
By the way there are a few itchy teriyaki # 19 best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $7M upgrade for Camas High School (Jun '10) Sep '16 Fuddyduddy 2
News Camas football coach Jon Eagle cleared of wrong... (Jun '15) Jun '15 gdowling 1
News Postal customers, workers protest proposed changes (Oct '14) May '15 Getting Older 2
News C-Tran's revised board gets a chaotic start (Jan '15) Jan '15 SallyAnn 1
News Police fear missing Washington girl may be traf... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nena Cataldo 1
News Clark County extends pot moratorium (Feb '14) Apr '14 Lynn 2
News Police: Woman, 66, Captures Armed Robber - News... (Mar '08) Apr '14 Yoyoyo 3

Camas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Camas Mortgages