TMZ Founder Vows Fight Against Sheriff's Office

There are 15 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 20, 2009, titled TMZ Founder Vows Fight Against Sheriff's Office. In it, ABC News reports that:

The founder of celebrity news site TMZ.com is promising a fight after he says the Los Angeles County sheriff's department illegally obtained his phone records in its investigation into who leaked a report on Mel Gibson's 2006 drunken driving arrest, including details on the actor's anti-Semitic tirade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Mitch

Urbandale, IA

#2 Oct 20, 2009
You want to make a living digging dirt on people and slandering their names, dont be surprised when someone comes after you. I dont agree with the Sheriff's tactics, but I have no sympathy for that scumbag Levin.
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 20, 2009
Mitch wrote:
You want to make a living digging dirt on people and slandering their names, dont be surprised when someone comes after you. I dont agree with the Sheriff's tactics, but I have no sympathy for that scumbag Levin.
i agree with you about Levin, but this is about the Gibson case. Is what Levin said incorrect? How do we know? Let the professionals get all the facts before wingnuts like you start playing judge, jury and executioner...
Mike

Urbandale, IA

#5 Oct 20, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you about Levin, but this is about the Gibson case. Is what Levin said incorrect? How do we know? Let the professionals get all the facts before wingnuts like you start playing judge, jury and executioner...
I dont know if what he said was incorrect or not, nor do I care. Im not one of these people who obsess over celebrities. All I said was if you are going to make a living slandering people, dont cry when they come after you. If you lie with the dogs, you're going to get fleas. And for the "wingnut" comment, I am a registered independent, dont insult me by calling me a republican.
Mitch

Urbandale, IA

#6 Oct 20, 2009
Sorry forgot to change my roomies screen name, thats my post above.
nanman

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Mar 19, 2010

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2010
the whole thing is because levi was afreiad that it included tape recordign of his conversation with officer mee, proving that he had ordered a fake report and ask the officer to plant antisemitc stuff in it and what kind, as well as informed him about his juridical rights and how protected he wil be and risked nohting, as levi is a lawyer too..
the entiore semitic tirade was a fake, a scam, a fraude, the released DUI report on TMZ was a fake, and the real one at the police station prove it. there is not a single word about jews inb it nor does it mention sugar tits and so on, Mel Gibsin was also taken on camera by 2 police officer form the secodn he arrived at the station and he didnt tlak ot a woman officer at all.
The whole thing was a terrible scam put on Mle Gibosn ot save harvey levi business as he was about to have otclose his TMZ skank, and desperatly needed a scoop to save his arse.
Nobodty at all to htis day has made any form of investigation on htis case thus the police station always said that the report was a fake.

it wasnt used during the trail agaisnt Mel Gibson.
this entire story is totlay unbelievable!

but guess what? Warner Bros bought TMZ after that and decide what kind of scumbag stories TMZ print in its page.. therefor to TMZ all the sudden got its own tv station.. isnt it weird?

dont forget that Warner bros was so p-- at Mel Gibson ofr going solo with his own icon production making directing and finacing his own movie withhte passion of christ an dbravehweartt and now too even taking carre of tghe distriubution..
warner bros sit on 96% of the movie distribution in USA an dworldwide thereofr they dont lkke to miss a big bread like Mle Gibson, who earned them hundreds of milons dolars in the past 30 years, specialy with the lethal weapon series..
Now that Icon also have its own distribution to escape warner bros control. they set him up with that story.

Warner bros co own TMZ since that scandal took place.. isnt it a bit weird and very disturbing?
it completely destroy any credibility that fake story of antiosemitic rant might have had.

I am sorry for the guys loving to call Mel Gibson an antisemite, but you were being fooled from day one, by big money business.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#13 Mar 23, 2010
TMZ is the trashiest show on TV today.

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#14 Mar 25, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know if what he said was incorrect or not, nor do I care. Im not one of these people who obsess over celebrities. All I said was if you are going to make a living slandering people, dont cry when they come after you. If you lie with the dogs, you're going to get fleas. And for the "wingnut" comment, I am a registered independent, dont insult me by calling me a republican.
You just have to admire a skillful ensulter....:)
Heres the truth

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2010
Sorry but TMZ verifies eveything 100% before they air it or post it on their site. If you see it their it's true. If they can't verify it doesn't get shown.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2010
Heres the truth wrote:
Sorry but TMZ verifies eveything 100% before they air it or post it on their site. If you see it their it's true. If they can't verify it doesn't get shown.
you are darn unwise and naive!

they make it up!

the DUI report of Mel Gibson was made up! they paid the officer to write them a fsake report and it has been proven!

never heard of "sugar tits"??? it was made up!

its harvey levi who made it up and told the officer to write it in that fake report!

all in it was fake!

and they didnt even wrote Mle Gibson in the report but S. Gibson so when caught they wont risk to big a fee for fraude!

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#17 Mar 25, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
TMZ is the trashiest show on TV today.
You have not seen the Jerry Springer show!?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#18 Mar 25, 2010
BudH wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot about that...ok 2nd most trashiest show

;-)
Babe

Baltimore, MD

#21 Aug 18, 2010
BudH wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as lame as the Ozzy show. At least with Jerry Springer, you can understand the trash talk coming from his mouth, even if there were beeps from the people on there talking. With Ozzy can't understabd a dame word he says. Only...SHARON!!..lol, then ever other word was a beep. Yeap, true damn good intertainment in both shows..
.......... NOT!!

Location hidden

#22 Aug 18, 2010
hey wtf are you doing here?? and since 8 hours????!
Ferver

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Oct 1, 2012
Well on the one hand, it's true, sucks to have your info out all over the place. Glad this guy had to try it on. On the other, anything obtained illegally should NEVER be allowed to be considered legally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all sexy women should be prostitutes 4 hr to the peoples 2
Christian Book Author & Historian Dr. F.V. Beckles (Sep '14) 4 hr Lople Ana Joplin 4
News 2.5 Men Malibu Dream Vacation Contest May 20 Randall Hass 1
Please Help a desperate Mom in need May 18 sheneedshelp 1
Collage May 18 gab 67
News Two and a half Men's Malibu Dream Getaway May 17 Kmills60 2
Hood Report May 17 Hairella 1
More from around the web

Camarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]