Braswell and Toerner Appeal Denied for Murder of John Marmo

There are 3 comments on the www.scribd.com story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Braswell and Toerner Appeal Denied for Murder of John Marmo. In it, www.scribd.com reports that:

Court denies appeal of former Seabees convicted of 2006 Camarillo murder.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/49324323

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scribd.com.

“No News is No News”

Since: Jan 07

Camarillo, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I was happy to read that these two convicted murderers are not getting anywhere, EVER!
namaste

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Allison Briley wrote:
I was happy to read that these two convicted murderers are not getting anywhere, EVER!
I, too, was happy and also relieved that the appeals were denied!
SATISFIED

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2014
Allison Briley wrote:
Braswell is a very dangerous person. She and Butler manipulated and controlled Toerner to kill John. Toerner and Hardy just associated with the wrong people and didn't have the intelligence to know that what they were doing was wrong. Someday, this would all catch up to them. It's the way God works. I'm a retired Seabee. I know how some of the young Seabees think. John was a good friend to ANYONE who knew him. I am very happy to see they will spend the rest of their lives wallering in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collage May 1 gab 55
sugar daddy? Apr 28 looking4Sugardaddy 3
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys Apr 27 vtaadam 3
homosexuality is evil !!! Apr 26 adam 3
News Bruce Jenner: Cover photos go too far in reveal... Apr 24 concerned American 2
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Apr 20 LAGonzalez 53
Manuel Gonzalez Franco (Apr '09) Apr 18 jfranco 5
More from around the web

Camarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]