Sarah

Tacoma, WA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
The curriculum is structured, they have themes every month and the teacher and owner seems very sweet. What could go wrong? Well the teacher's sweetness is skin deep and there have been cases of disrespect and unprofessionalism. There has also been a case where my daughter was left at the end of school unsupervised and when confronted about the situation Ada, the owner and primary teacher, had no means to apologize or reassure me that this would not happen again. Instead she chose to blame my 3 year old daughter for what had happened and my parenting as well! It was her responsibility to watch my daughter when she is under her care, we have left little britches.
Cary A

Oak Harbor, WA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
We were so grateful to find out about Little Britches from a friend of ours. We had tried a different preschool with my older son and it was a very bad fit for him. The moment I met Miss Ada, I felt better about this preschool. She had a warmth about her that was missing with this other preschool teacher - that I think is a necessity when working with such young children. The program is well structured and the expectations of the kids are very consistent which was exactly what my son needed to get him ready for kindergarten. And he learned so much without even realizing it. Incredible to watch him develop so well in their care.
Nichole B

Oak Harbor, WA

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Finding a preschool is a hard decision so my husband and I our blessed to have three family members that our teachers in Oak Harbor with 30+ years of experience. Each one said without a doubt to attend Little Britches and they were so right! It has been an amazing experience for my daughter. She loves going to Little Britches and my son will for sure be attending when he is old enough!
Kristi

Anacortes, WA

#4 Nov 10, 2013
My son and daughter attended little britches for preschool and /or summer camp. I always felt at ease when leaving my children there. I knew that they were in the best of hands. My kids always had a blast while learning at the same time! I couldn't ask for better people to have my kids while I was at work. I recommend little britches academy to anyone who wants their kids to have a safe learning loving environment!
Christy S

Anacortes, WA

#5 Nov 16, 2013
I sent my son to Little Britches for 2 years and he loved it. Not only did he learn a lot and get a head start before Kindergarten, but his personality blossomed and he learned how to interact with other students. He scored at the top of his class in his first Kindergarten evaluation and his teacher couldn't have been more pleased. She asked where he went to Preschool and said that she had heard wonderful things about Little Britches from other teachers. We will definitely send our other son there as well.
Christy S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sun anti obama 2 717
Debate: Marijuana - Oak Harbor, WA (Sep '10) Sep 11 BoHawg 24
No Claiming For Uninsured Drivers! Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Jul '14 anonymous 63
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul '14 BoHawg 7
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun '14 Looking For Cynthia 1
City wants down town Stanwood to look like Mill... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Scott 2
•••
•••
•••

Camano Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••