Review: Digitrans Internet LLC

Posted in the Camanche Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
bennie

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 30, 2011
 
kickass m'f'ers
Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 1, 2013
 
This is the Worst Place for internet. Not only do they lack serious customer service but our internet is down all the time. This is our 4th router and they keep saying it's our fault. Hate this company.
DigiTrans Internet

Dubuque, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 11, 2013
 
Please call Customer service and will rectify your problems.
Customer wrote:
This is the Worst Place for internet. Not only do they lack serious customer service but our internet is down all the time. This is our 4th router and they keep saying it's our fault. Hate this company.
unhappy customer

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 1, 2013
 
They continue to blame the route - purchased new route, still continously get page cannot be displayed over and over again, regardless if I'm wired or wireless.I'm sure over the last 9 months atleast 25 - 35% of the time we have had no service. I am on the computer 430am to about 6, which would be the slowest traffic time and still it does not work. Very very unhappy and we have spoke SEVERAL times with customer service.
whatever

Walkerton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 28, 2013
 
for one they don't serve Franklin,MI lol so complain to someone else,2nd to customers reply , again they don't server cedar rapid !, so who ever you have sorry to hear your having problems but before you post on the net about a company, look and see who you have , love the ignorance !!!
Customer

Dyersville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 25, 2013
 
whatever wrote:
for one they don't serve Franklin,MI lol so complain to someone else,2nd to customers reply , again they don't server cedar rapid !, so who ever you have sorry to hear your having problems but before you post on the net about a company, look and see who you have , love the ignorance !!!
Wow..... dunk or just stupid?
Ummm

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2013
 
Why are we getting calls from this company trying to get Credit Card info claiming they are our Security Department. Complete and total FRAUD. Wants all CC info including PIN number. No Way ! Police have also been notified, all they did was take a report but they said they will bump it to the Detectives on Monday
DRJ

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2013
 
Ummm wrote:
Why are we getting calls from this company trying to get Credit Card info claiming they are our Security Department. Complete and total FRAUD. Wants all CC info including PIN number. No Way ! Police have also been notified, all they did was take a report but they said they will bump it to the Detectives on Monday
Just got that same call. Don't know who they are and I am not giving them my info.
Frodo

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 20, 2013
 
Someone hijacked/spoofed the business phone number. DigiTrans has nothing to do with credit cards and wasn't involved in any way. Follow up with detectives for correct info.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camanche Discussions

Search the Camanche Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar 25 daxton 9
Pa. neighbor charged in slaying of Iowa rep's kin Mar '14 Jazz Marazz 1
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Girls Get Away Mar '14 Donna Walley 1
Dr. Breaux is the best ever!! Mar '14 Mattoonbashers 1
K & K Towing thugs? Feb '14 Mame 1
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Feb '14 raj 409
•••

Flood Warning for Clinton County was issued at April 24 at 9:31PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Camanche Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Camanche Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Camanche People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••