Holdenville Man Shot While Breaking Into Pittsburg County Home

Sep 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa

A Holdenville man is in the Pittsburg County jail after he was shot as he broke into an Alderson home on September 24.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Fight Crime----Shoot BACK LOL!!
open carry is coming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

He definitely deserved what he got!
How did he survive a shotgun blast from close range?
Been to any gun shows lately? Crazy!
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Big difference between birdshot & buckshot, then my favorite, SLUGS work real good on THUGS!!!
freedom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Who got shot?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

If you are you so stupid that you can't read it in the link to the news article, what makes you think you would be able to read it here?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Scorned lover's new beau seeks revenge.
Bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

freedom wrote:
Who got shot?
JR
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

@ bobby, For Sale: Large Industrial Wood Chipper only used once! LOL!!
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Don't bet your life on me being a felon, not owning guns, or what is in my video collection! WRONG on ALL 3 bets SWEETIE! Trying to bait me or anyone else into shooting up an office full of inocent victim's shows your blatent disregard for human life! It also classifies as CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER DUMBASS!
What you gonna do when Washington shows up on your doorstep? Moron!!!
good one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

slugs on thugs, thts a good one
DamIdiotUR

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>This is one of watchdog thrats of shooting up a office full of people and the Rambo is going to help with his rifle and hand gun he poses with in the picture he posted on topic. I'm sure the other family tree line will help the drunk do the job for they have implied that also. WATCHDOG IS GOING TO SHOOT UP SOMEONES OFFICE FULL OF PEOPLE. Now watchdog you and your family are very sick people that need locked up.
Have a nice day.
have a good one

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

watchdog wrote:
Big difference between birdshot & buckshot, then my favorite, SLUGS work real good on THUGS!!!
Most of rambo's posting are getting dleted but you know they are archived as he stated. Thois is typical of watchdogs postings of shooting some one.
have a good one

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

deleted sorry for the typo did not want to confuse the light brained one.
Have A Nice Day

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

have a good one wrote:
deleted sorry for the typo did not want to confuse the light brained one.
Have a nice day.
have a good one

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

watchdog wrote:
Don't bet your life on me being a felon, not owning guns, or what is in my video collection! WRONG on ALL 3 bets SWEETIE! Trying to bait me or anyone else into shooting up an office full of inocent victim's shows your blatent disregard for human life! It also classifies as CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER DUMBASS!
Dog you are going to shoot up a office full of innocent people you are sick along with the rambo him to be top hat.
HeHaw

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

have a good one wrote:
<quoted text>Dog you are going to shoot up a office full of innocent people you are sick along with the rambo him to be top hat.
stop copying what others say about you. think up your own. i wanna read something new, not your same ole bs. you get the booby prize.
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

now jigg-saw you know you are wrong taking up for a child stalker and one who has all those guns and going to shoot up a office full of people. Doggie hired a gutair player to take a photo shoot of himself and post he was comming to holdenville to seek me out. You in the army like your papa the sick one watchdog and the rambo guy?
Concerned Mother

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

watchdog wrote:
Mr. Watchdog you have severe mental problems with every thing that some one posts. You quote stuff and talk about sick sexual things of little girls and here you talk about guns and shooting up a office full of people "conspiracy to commit mass murder dumbass". Just what is your problem? I strongly believe that Mac grubber has you pegged right a drunk. You need to go away for good
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

watchdog wrote:
Fight Crime----Shoot BACK LOL!!
Talks about shooting some one all the time when he is not sizing up a little 8 year old girl and a 14 year old girl who got into trouble. Always about the same thing from the sick one watchdog. Retrired army after 20 plus years but has kids in grade school now the math does not add up. What's wrong with the watchdog's postings?
mac grubber

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

watchdog s gongto shoot some one all the time with his Kimber and shot gun several posts up aposter asked watchdog if he was going to the gun show. open carry called him crazy and he knows him and that name fits him to a tee along with Raymond he started out with on another thread and was preaching to them. Now watchdog you need to tell your little grand son 'Flave' not to get into a mans business for he might get hurt then his mommie will be mad. He thinks he is a one bad a** of a wimp and that will get him hurt in real life just ask those nutsat the clinic where you take him for off polar series fruit cake problems. You tell him where I work and live at again and you can post it here on the topic for all to read you sick stalker of little girls. Tell your hired gun RAMBO the same thing Raymond. Watchdog have you saved any money in the last month for medical bills so you can pay them when you wake up from a hurt head and arms and legs getting broke?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 75,083
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ace 2,618
having sex at a young age (Mar '12) Aug 24 WatchDog 703
Ferguson - Holdenville, OK Aug 24 WatchDog 14
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Aug 22 jus sayin 8
Holdenville Lake (May '10) Aug 21 okie 68
person laying on main street Aug 21 Ally 5
•••
•••
•••

Calvin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000