Big deer killed by David Baucum

Big deer killed by David Baucum

Posted in the Calvert City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Jack

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Anyone have any info about what caliber rifle this deer was killed with? or where it was shot? I have reason to believe it may have been poached on private land.
realy

Springfield, MO

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Big Jack wrote:
Anyone have any info about what caliber rifle this deer was killed with? or where it was shot? I have reason to believe it may have been poached on private land.
you don't think he would do anything like that do you ! Haha I wish he would get caught he does nothing by the book ! He on food stamps and any other kind of help he can get and drives a round in 50,000 dollar cars and the whole family wears nothing but the best while we are out busting our asses working so we can pay for all of it ! A real piece of shit he is
Big Jack

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Yeah, His story about where the deer was killed doesn't add up.....I will get some info about it eventually.....He has pictures of the buck on facebook, and he's been showing it around. I would pay a cash award for any info about where the deer was really killed.
realy wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't think he would do anything like that do you ! Haha I wish he would get caught he does nothing by the book ! He on food stamps and any other kind of help he can get and drives a round in 50,000 dollar cars and the whole family wears nothing but the best while we are out busting our asses working so we can pay for all of it ! A real piece of shit he is
realy

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Big Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, His story about where the deer was killed doesn't add up.....I will get some info about it eventually.....He has pictures of the buck on facebook, and he's been showing it around. I would pay a cash award for any info about where the deer was really killed.
keep everybody updated if u find out ! It would b a great day to c him go down !
FuckMC

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2011
He used a spotlight to kill tht deer
Big Jack

Benton, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2011
If anyone can shed some more light on this, I'll pay $100 cash.
dillan baucum

Adel, GA

#7 Dec 12, 2011
well if u guys went vaginas u would put ur real name and he kill that deer on are farm in possum trot it was it was 1 hour before dark the sun was shineing and if u want to talk crap tell it to his face u frickin vaginas
Anonymous

Adel, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
sorry ment are house typed that wrong

Since: Dec 11

Cedar Falls, IA

#12 Dec 13, 2011
i have known david for about 20 years and are pretty good friends with him and i know for a fact that this deer was taken legally. david takes alot of pride in being a SPORTSMAN he has more respect for the sport of deer hunting than anyone i know. i will vouch for him anytime or any place.its people like big jack that really bring the sport of deer hunting down. i mean really offering a cash reward for any info about this deer. give me a break. bottom line is david is a good guy and a hell of a hunter. as for big jack get a real life.
Someone who knows

Port Orange, FL

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Stay away from him, he will rob you blind!
a friend

Birmingham, AL

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Stay away from him, he will rob you blind!
He is not a thief and he is a good person and he killed the deer legal at his house !!
boatmechanic

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2011
I heard they had it tied to a tree! David maths held it and bocum screwed it to death !
Johnny

Belvidere, IL

#16 Dec 20, 2011
That deer was shot on some land near David's that he didn't have permission to hunt on. It was NOT killed in his yard. Big Jack, provide a way for me to contact you and I will show you where his blind was located, and other evidence.
Big Jack

Valparaiso, IN

#17 Dec 21, 2011
You have a message, check it out.....Looks like it's time to involve the game warden.
Johnny wrote:
That deer was shot on some land near David's that he didn't have permission to hunt on. It was NOT killed in his yard. Big Jack, provide a way for me to contact you and I will show you where his blind was located, and other evidence.
gertrude1

Cedar Falls, IA

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Johnny wrote:
That deer was shot on some land near David's that he didn't have permission to hunt on. It was NOT killed in his yard. Big Jack, provide a way for me to contact you and I will show you where his blind was located, and other evidence.
johnny u r a real moron u have absolutely no idea what u r talking about! u couldnt find a blind if u were sitting in it. really other evidence give me a break!who do u work for csi posum trot? u r a tool! give it a rest bottom line he was legal the deer was legal! tired hearing all u shmucks cryin bout it! awesome harvest david! congrats!!!!!!
Big Jack

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2011
Going to the game warden. Is Lee Cope who I need to contact?
Big Jack

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2011
If you know him so well you can't believe he shot it in his yard? You are the tool if you do. That's the story he's told everyone, but I have very good reason now to believe otherwise. His own son come on here and said he killed it on a farm in possum trot, then recanted his story, acted like he made a typo mistake, and then said he killed it at his house.....Please!....I'm on to him big time, just a matter now of sorting through the knowledge I now have. Is Lee Cope the game warden?
gertrude1 wrote:
i have known david for about 20 years and are pretty good friends with him and i know for a fact that this deer was taken legally. david takes alot of pride in being a SPORTSMAN he has more respect for the sport of deer hunting than anyone i know. i will vouch for him anytime or any place.its people like big jack that really bring the sport of deer hunting down. i mean really offering a cash reward for any info about this deer. give me a break. bottom line is david is a good guy and a hell of a hunter. as for big jack get a real life.
By Stander

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Mr. Big Jack, I know David about well as anyone, maybe not as well as you. Yes I can say that he and I have had words from time to time. However he is not one to break laws. With that said you seem to have all the fact, so you say, about this alleged pouching of a deer. I am sure you are aware that accusing someone of a crime is serious accusation which requires facts, which you seem to not have. If you do have facts that back up you claim why you are posting your claims on a little know forum that few people read. Now keep in mind we you do go to the Mr. Cope he is going to need facts not what you think you know. One other thing, just because you talk to another person who shares the same option as you that a fact does not make.
Big Jack

United States

#22 Dec 22, 2011
Don't you worry Mr. By Stander I didn't have all I needed when first posting on here, now I'm about 99.99% sure he did NOT kill the deer at his house, and have physical evidence of where the deer was shot. This will be my last post on here and I'll deal with David over this matter, that you can count on.
By Stander wrote:
Mr. Big Jack, I know David about well as anyone, maybe not as well as you. Yes I can say that he and I have had words from time to time. However he is not one to break laws. With that said you seem to have all the fact, so you say, about this alleged pouching of a deer. I am sure you are aware that accusing someone of a crime is serious accusation which requires facts, which you seem to not have. If you do have facts that back up you claim why you are posting your claims on a little know forum that few people read. Now keep in mind we you do go to the Mr. Cope he is going to need facts not what you think you know. One other thing, just because you talk to another person who shares the same option as you that a fact does not make.
By Stander

Salt Lake City, UT

#23 Dec 22, 2011
If your physical evidence is coming from these post you hardly have a case.
Good luck in your quest. You could be chasing your tail for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl that drives the flat black Scion with gree... 6 hr Secret admirer 1
concealed carry lbl/lakes 7 hr Wolf 18
josh tidwell (Jul '12) 8 hr Fhdhdjdhdd 35
Randy Eason 9 hr Richie 8
people that sell drugs 13 hr Cun 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Rattlesnake Pete 901
How long will this last Jun 20 Shonuf 1

Calvert City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages