tax payer

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Any problem over the weekend with then when they came to Inn by the Lake?
Nick

Pontiac, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2012
tax payer wrote:
Why do you ask? Were you expecying problems?
BillH

South Fulton, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2012
They are some of the best guys around and I'm proud they came to my town. They'd help anyone. I wanted to go hang out at up there but there were too many blue lights.
Nick

Pontiac, IL

#4 Sep 16, 2012
BillH wrote:
They are some of the best guys around and I'm proud they came to my town. They'd help anyone. I wanted to go hang out at up there but there were too many blue lights.
I've heard good and bad about them. Is it true that if you join them, the only way out is death?
mike smith

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Good people and very nice.Problem the city calvert city cops are total ass fuckers. They been watching them like birds all this time. Hell stopping anyone that goes by the place with there road blocks.
I went to the bbq at loves and good food fun time but the cops are making it fell like a prison.
tax payer

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Mike they are just protecting our woman and children. If ya ask me we should have had more
Rational Guy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
tax payer wrote:
Mike they are just protecting our woman and children. If ya ask me we should have had more
No one is asking you butthole. They did some business with me and were very nice.
Crazy

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2012
They spent an entire weekend over a group of men who do more charity work than they ever thought about participating in. It's a shame that we pay taxes for them to set up road blocks and such over one organization and we have areas in Marshall that you never see cops. Where I live I have seen a cop 2 times drive down our road. Have had to call once for an incident that involved a break in, the cop said sorry there's nothing we can do. I was involved in a wreck and it took 2 hours for the cop to get there. My point is there's a lot more going on that they need to protect us from than one group, who has done nothing, but rumors surround them, to cause a what if. The cops in this county need to concentrate on spreading the protection instead of consolidating it in Benton!!
OL-G-Veteran

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Hell I rode by on my bike during the day and they waved at me...they are just like anyone. We all want respect any normal man that gets disrespected will get pissed weather you are in a club or not a man has to stand up for themselves people do change so why can't we give someone the benefit of the doubt untill we have reason to believe other wise...
howspooky

Pontiac, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2012
tax payer wrote:
There was a rumor going around (if it is true or not I have no idea) that the Hell's Angels were making a drug run in the area. The police departments teamed up to set up road blocks to check for any transporters or receivers.
Bigrod

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah they made a delivery over at the calvert elementary playground, recess has never been this much fun!
howspooky wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a rumor going around (if it is true or not I have no idea) that the Hell's Angels were making a drug run in the area. The police departments teamed up to set up road blocks to check for any transporters or receivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yo the mad rapper is back ! 43 min Yep 8
Overlooked drug dealers? 55 min Unknown 3
David & Leah 1 hr ha ha 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill Nye 909
charles self (Jan '13) 2 hr I8all3 13
old gilbertsville 2 hr SchumerHope 15
meghan belcher (Dec '11) 2 hr SherievAirpargo 3

Calvert City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages