HE"S A HIPPY:)
bum bum bum

Ledbetter, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2011
yes, no doubt about that one
Stan

Benton, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Yeah I do he's my cousin. Post your name before you all of a sudden grow a pair and start talking bad about someone. You have something bad to say he isn't hard to find, just tell him to his face. You are just a burden on society, grow up and help contribute to making it better
Cassidy Jean Hodge

Ledbetter, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2011
im actually one of tylers really good friends.....i know who he is, and being a hippie isnt a bad thing. i luv ty to death. so before you go off and start callin people "a burden on society" learn who they are first. i would NEVER talk bad about tyler. my name is posted. and i dont talk bad about anybody. im not that type of person.
-bum bum bum
Stan

Benton, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2011
I don't give a damn who you are the OP (you?) didn't post their name. This damn place usually just talks bad about people. If you will read I am not saying anything bad. You probably are a close friend of his as shown in you ability to not read. He is my cousin and I think he is a good kid. A little slow?, but still a good kid...lol I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else. That is my name, just ask him who I am and he will tell you
Cassidy Jean Hodge

Ledbetter, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2011
this is stupid, your goin off on a 16 yr old for doing nothing wrong. i said nothing bad about him and i highly doubt anybody was. theres nothing bad to say about him. i really dont give a rats ass if you are his cousin. i know hes a good kid. very slow sometimes. just like you, i dont have to explain myself either. and i never said stan wasnt your name. if YOU would actually read correctly i never said anything bad about him, the only thing i said that is relevant to your post is that im a good friend of his. so dont fuckin insult me.
Stan

Benton, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2011
You are just damn ignorant. I just said if anyone had anything bad to say, say it to his face. I never accused you of anything dipshit.I never said you questioned who I am. Once you grow up a little you will understand. Hell I was just being nice to take up for my cousin IF (IF dipshit) someone was going to say something. Then you get on here and say well atleast I put my name. This was only after the 2nd post and the first you didn't put your name. Damn I'm sorry he seems to be hanging out with Easter Seals kids again. I was just being on his side, I knew it was a very bad decision to get into an argument on the internet with tennie boppers. I am sorry and will bow out.
Cassidy Jean Hodge

Ledbetter, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
haha wow, this actually made me laugh. im sorry, ill just be the better person here. im sorry for the things i said, it was oh so very wrong of me.
please forgive me? when people make me mad, stupid just flies out my mouth. like any normal persons would. and making fun of Easter Seals kids is the rudest fuckin thing i have ever seen in my life. how dare you! those kids cant help it, you shouldnt even say shit like that. you should be ashamed.
lalala

Mayfield, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2011
I'm lost. I don't think anyone has said anything bad about anyone. He is a hippy. He'll admit it. He'll announce to he world. thats how he is. Wanna find him just ask anyone. They'll point you to him. He'll listen. He cool like that. Fo sho. I love him as if he was myself. never heard of Easter Seals kids tho. Not to sure i understand that.
Stan

Benton, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2011
You are absolutely correct no one has said anything bad, that is what I was trying to tell the little girl aboe, but for some reason she couldn't understand that. The Easter Seals Kids was a joke, maybe a unclassy one, but a joke either way. It was pointing out that girl seemed a bit slow,
lalala

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2011
I don't think Tyler is slow at all... I believe he is perfectly intelligent Mr. Stan
Stan

Benton, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2011
OK Thanks you people should really learn to read. I NEVER called Tyler slow. Is this all a joke? I mean hell can any of you read? Who are your teachers? They have failed you.
lalala

Mayfield, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2011
He is my cousin and I think he is a good kid. A little slow?, but still a good kid...lol
Cassidy Jean Hodge

Ledbetter, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2011
it was a very mean joke, considering i know and help out a bunch of easter seals kids. i know thats nobody was saying anything bad about tyler. i love you ty. tyler you a very slow sometimes. and i say that with love cuz we all can be slow at times
Stan

Benton, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2011
OK we get your point. The horse is dead so stop beating it with your stick.
lalala

Pontiac, IL

#19 Jan 23, 2011
Neal. Just wanna let you know i love you man
la-di-da

Ledbetter, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2011
awww that poor horse. itll be okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best looking Judge Exec candidate? 2 hr little man 11
Marshall County Snitches (May '11) 3 hr umno 238
Confederate Flags at Tator Day 4 hr Real South 12
squirters wanted 5 hr madjacb 3
my dodge durango 14 hr Blingbling 4
i'm sleeping with your wife and you don't even ... 15 hr rode the lightning 7
Judge !!! Mattingly (Feb '11) 16 hr been there 54

Flood Warning for Marshall County was issued at April 01 at 6:02AM EDT

Calvert City Dating
Find my Match