First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Anyone know her personally?? She always seems so down.
bmw

Sarasota, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2012
The real question is who the res hair girl is. Perfection.
Wow

Hampton, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Who is the tall red headed checkout girl? She is fine!!!
noneyobuisness

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
She's a drama starter
Hanna

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Michelle is a very good woman who works hard for her family. The reason she seems so down all the time is because people run their mouths about things they don't even know about. So think before you say something.
danielle nichole

Benton, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
shes down because she afraid her husband is gonna find out bout her boyfriend and her boyfriend is gonna find out bout the others shes dirty and she needs 2 worry bout her kids and hubby and stop sleepin with everyone then she wouldnt be so down
back in black

Murray, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
danielle nichole wrote:
shes down because she afraid her husband is gonna find out bout her boyfriend and her boyfriend is gonna find out bout the others shes dirty and she needs 2 worry bout her kids and hubby and stop sleepin with everyone then she wouldnt be so down
You don't worry about her I having good time with her :)
danielle nichole

Benton, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2013
haha im glad im sure evryone is
Michelle

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Danielle you don't know anything about me. Nobody knows what I'm going through. So you can just keep your mouth shut. And back in black can just dream on. I hate Marshall county I'll be glad to get out of here. Everyone thinks they know what I'm about but y'all don't know shit...
Michelle

United States

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Also a tip to Danielle. Your married also would you like me to tell your hubby? Watch who your messing with.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2013
i dont have anything 2 hide he already knows all about it.your tryin 2 make it sound like ive done somethin and the only thing i did was say that if u had a husband and u were with david and david said u were cheatin on him then u were obviously a cheater. im definatly not worried bout u im not fuckin david or n e body but my husband and thats obviously more than can be said for u.look if david lied im sorry i should have known he was full of crap n e ways ive blocked both of yall and will never contact yall so leave me alone
tim

Murray, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
danielle minter wrote:
i dont have anything 2 hide he already knows all about it.your tryin 2 make it sound like ive done somethin and the only thing i did was say that if u had a husband and u were with david and david said u were cheatin on him then u were obviously a cheater. im definatly not worried bout u im not fuckin david or n e body but my husband and thats obviously more than can be said for u.look if david lied im sorry i should have known he was full of crap n e ways ive blocked both of yall and will never contact yall so leave me alone
What your phone number so I can meet you ate work

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 12, 2013
haha didnt u see where it said im married and only want my hubby
tim

Murray, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2013
danielle minter wrote:
haha didnt u see where it said im married and only want my hubby
I want you

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 12, 2013
haha ur silly no thanx im happily married
tim

Murray, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2013
danielle minter wrote:
haha ur silly no thanx im happily married
You are hot need a good man take care of you
Mama

Benton, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
No offense Danielle... But she was defending herself.. You were the one who commented on this to begin with. If you blocked both of them, why are you running your mouth on here.. And, judging from hear/say?
Michelle

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 21, 2013
I ain't screwing no one for everyone's information. It takes a real woman to run her mouth behind a computer screen. Grow up
:)

Benton, KY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I ain't screwing no one for everyone's information. It takes a real woman to run her mouth behind a computer screen. Grow up
Can Screw me you may like it
pissed off

Mayfield, KY

#21 Apr 6, 2013
The nasty bitch at food giant needs to keep her mouth off of other peoples men. Thought I was her friend or tried to be but she turns around and stabbs you in the back she really needs to keep her legs and mouth shut I mean realy just nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge executive 5 hr Fact from 109 emp... 166
Blake jestes 6 hr Trevor Fowler 2
Arrowhead hunting (Jun '11) 9 hr Swift1026 46
Best plant in Calvert to work (Oct '11) 10 hr looking 73
Josh Tubbs no new industry since 92? why are w... (Dec '11) 19 hr New voter 25
has anyone heard of jr hall Fri thatsyourass 1
best looking Judge Exec candidate? Fri Haha 8
Calvert City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calvert City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]