#1 Mar 23, 2012
Who is that guy she's dating?

Kevil, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2012
His name is Jimmy Lockett. Why?
Okay and

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
@wow why ask why Jimmy? Maybe you need to read the fine print before getting involved with her. And secretly seeing her while married? Isn't that morally wrong? Home wrecker!!

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jun 28, 2012
shes a gold digger and needed to hurry up and marry a man to take care of her and her 3 kids. she needs to get a job! maybe she cant...since she has a criminal record!
who cares

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jul 8, 2012
heard Rob has been talkin to her again...shhhh..

Murray, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Name sounds familiar what are her kids names?
who cares

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jul 9, 2012
why? she has 3. 2 girls and a boy.

Metropolis, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2012
She and Jimmy got married.

Calvert City, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Is her oldest named Lacey

Metropolis, IL

#10 Jul 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="!!!"]Is her oldest named Lacey [/QUOTE]

yes it is

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Hollie married him so she could quit her job and gold dig. I feel sorry for jimmy working his ass off while she sits at home. Get a job ms holly.

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Think you lil mad you can't do it...don't knock the digger Haha polite word for ho3..
Maybe it was his idea for him to take care of her yeah there are still guys that believe in treating a woman like a is ment to be spent enjoy while you got it if not your ungrateful kids will get it lol...get money F*ck bi+ches stack dividends like a money market account...Haha bet that went way over ya head...

Cheyenne, WY

#13 Sep 21, 2012
This bitch is a nut case who is narcasstic and bipolar. Saw her at the shrink I go to and she was acting crazy.

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Look on ky court dockets. She's on the Marshall docket for arraignment as Hollie Lockett for ? Then shes on the docket for being sued as Hollie Webb!! She's one big mess. Train wreck!! I feel sorry for her kids.
Oh Yeah

Paducah, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Concerned wrote:
This bitch is a nut case who is narcasstic and bipolar. Saw her at the shrink I go to and she was acting crazy.
Doesn't sound like you should say anything considering you are at the shrinks too!

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 5, 2012
She has quite the wrap sheet. Domestic violence. Traffic violations. Custody battle. She needs to get out of denial.
Knew her in school

Hampton, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
I'd like to stick it in her butt again! She used to love it! She is a freak in the bedroom, bathroom, car or just wherever!

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
I guess she does have talent. She's a skank.
Who cares

Paducah, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2012
She don't even have custody of her kids. That's the truth. She got a dvo on her by her ex. I used to be neighbors with her. She was always screaming at him and her kids. What a tangled Webb she weaves!

Paducah, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Seriously?? Hollie is one of the sweetest people I know, and you all have NO right to judge her. You don't know anything she's been through. She is in love with her husband and her kids are the happiest kids I know. Grow up, get a life, and stop trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best principle in Marshall county 1 hr dude 4
Jason Adair 9 hr scoop 5
Thanks, hard workers! 11 hr Just saying 6
liquor stores 22 hr beer 1
calvert city fire department Wed really 18
Nicky cline Wed bagdad657 3
News Benton woman wins home Oct 5 Stetson 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages