Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Charlene

Henderson, KY

#23067 Jun 28, 2012
Hey did you guys know or notice that this thing was won by Rand Paul way back when I think his brother RuPaul may run for something next time.So start forming those RuPaul campayne drives now before some Democrate comes in and tries to take something that belongs to Rand and RuPaul. Hurry
oh yek

Mayfield, KY

#23068 Jun 28, 2012
Your Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Popping open those beers kind of early, aren't you?
do, tell.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#23069 Jun 29, 2012
Ron and Rand.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23070 Jun 29, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Old jokes, like you're posting... prove ONLY teabaggers enjoy the SAME JOKES FOR MILLENNIUM, because they DUMB ! At lease, you lowered the bar for the senile guy.
If you posted your full name, "Amused Seattle Slew," it would spell "ASS," which you are. Have a nice day anyway. Big Stevie is magnanimous that way...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23072 Jun 29, 2012
Oddly, wrong again/always... You're FULL of BS, dummy. This was especially you/weak...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23073 Jun 29, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you posted your full name, "Amused Seattle Slew," it would spell "ASS," which you are. Have a nice day anyway. Big Stevie is magnanimous that way...
Turd Stewie is a big azz.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#23074 Jun 29, 2012
RomneyGingrich 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has changed for me. I have TriCare, which is not affected in any way by this law. I just hate it for others.
I was glad to see the medicaid provision struck down, which I had highly hoped for. With 26 governors already stating they'll not participate.
And, lastly, there are parts of the law that are good. I didn't want to see entire law struck down. I just hate seeing the government tell its citizens they have to buy a product. They now have the ability to tell us to buy any product, or face a tax.
As I stated, I'm not concerned about my own insurance. Your tax dollars are already paying for it, and its the greatest in the nation.:-)
The Militia Act of 1792 passed by Congress and signed into law by President Washington required all males (certain exceptions) between the ages of 18 and 45 to possess a firearm among other things. We can suppose that those that did not have a firearm and did not have the government provide them a firearm had to purchase one. Does that sound reasonable?

I also have Tri-Care and for me it was either this law holding people responsible for their choices or another law allowing medical care givers and facilities to withhold all services from those either not insured or not able to pay so that they could be held responsible for their choices.

I would prefer a single payer system with an opt out provision like the Germans have.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#23076 Jun 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Turd Stewie is a big azz.
Remember, dickey, there are some (very few, in fact) in this life who love you, but Big Stevie is not one of them.....
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23077 Jun 30, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, dickey, there are some (very few, in fact) in this life who love you, but Big Stevie is not one of them.....
Does Big Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, "think" we care about who you profess your "man love interests" towards ???
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23078 Jun 30, 2012
Return to Seattle Amused Slew--Now what does SAS spell?Send us some decency?Send us some sense?Thanks Stevie---never thought of this.Just the way my mind flows.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23079 Jun 30, 2012
What does BS "stand for" old putz.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23080 Jun 30, 2012
Hello,Slew. On at the same time?
My guess is BS stands for baloney stuff?
Laughing Slew

Kent, WA

#23081 Jun 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Reliably WRONG !
bend me over and listen

Louisville, KY

#23082 Jun 30, 2012
Laughing Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Reliably WRONG !
what is this? the taylor's bought slew in the 1970's. for those interested in syndicating women, i would love to get out from under this:

http://www.alistladies.com/theGirl.php...

i need a man that has a name other than dustin!

peace.

casey smithers
Omg
#23083 Jul 1, 2012
oh my word
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23084 Jul 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
BS is your middle name.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23086 Jul 1, 2012
Laughing Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Reliably WRONG !
Glad this gave you a laugh.I just don`t care for the other explaination of nasty words.
Laughing Slew

Kent, WA

#23087 Jul 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad this gave you a laugh.I just don`t care for the other explaination of nasty words.
Unless they're misspelled or from the right, right ??? I saw the Stevie pass HYPOCRITE ! LMAOROTfu~
grgg

Shepherdsville, KY

#23088 Jul 1, 2012
a,,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23089 Jul 2, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Garrard 5 hr Ky lake 2
kaylee barton (Jul '12) 9 hr joshua langr 9
Terry Hayden and his midget 14 hr BM Mayfield 1
Gilbertsville crime spree 16 hr Jane 7
Haley Phillips 18 hr Haley 2
Casey Adams 20 hr girl to girl 1
Kings body shop 21 hr New kid on the block 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages