danny

Ledbetter, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I recently was down scrapping the tennesse river when a little short boy came up and told me i was on private propert in calvert city. he told me that a man named " PEANUT" named after charlie browns dog snoopy was the owner of the river from possom trot to the dam.So if anyone wants to use the river the will have to contact peanut at the docks in calvert city. i guess that goes for barges,towboats and fisherman. i thought the rivers were everyone to enjoy. sounds like there is some illegally activity going on at peanuts

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Hey you ever scrap the Cumberland below Barkley?
Tennesee River Rogue

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Peanut Hollinger, Likes to claim he owns far more than he actually does.
Umm

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Whatever happened to his grandson Will hollinger ?
duh

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 12, 2014
He own over 3000 acres and over 2 miles of the river bank and yes the boat and barges have to have permission to stop there dumb ass and yes I know him but u probably don't because if u did u wouldn't be talking all of this shit hahaha
BS Buddy

Elizabethtown, IN

#6 Aug 12, 2014
He does not own 2 miles of the riverfront dumbass
Mississippi moon

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2016
Yes Einstein, have you ever leased anything, real property or personal property? I would say if I had a 99 year with the governing authority, considering I personally won t live that long, I would call that land My Land. Maybe if you worked hard for several years, when that lease expires you could buy the next 99 yr lease. I love the USA OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT FOR THOSE WHO WORK!
Mississippi moon

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2016
Umm wrote:
Whatever happened to his grandson Will hollinger ?
Just like you he has probably grown a little older.
little bear

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Jun 26, 2016
duh wrote:
He own over 3000 acres and over 2 miles of the river bank and yes the boat and barges have to have permission to stop there dumb ass and yes I know him but u probably don't because if u did u wouldn't be talking all of this shit hahaha
oakley farms owns some of it.
Nope

Greensburg, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2016
little bear wrote:
<quoted text>

oakley farms owns some of it.
Oakley is a POS
Cypress creek

Greensburg, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2016
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakley is a POS
Is that Mike Oakley? Is he a a sexual predator and wife abuser?
River Boss

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 1, 2016
No, He is the enforcer of vigilante justice in the coke plant badlands. Best not screw with him, he's a badass.
Planters peanuts

Greensburg, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2016
River Boss wrote:
No, He is the enforcer of vigilante justice in the coke plant badlands. Best not screw with him, he's a badass.
Nope. He's a coward woman beater with nuts like tiny peanuts. He's about as badass as a jar of peanut butter rubbed on a chihuahua
Koke Plant Police

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2016
What woman has he beat?
Planters peanuts wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope. He's a coward woman beater with nuts like tiny peanuts. He's about as badass as a jar of peanut butter rubbed on a chihuahua
Hatties granddaughter

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2017
Trying to reach peanut hollinger looking for a contact for him please i Hattie hollingers grandaughter please any info on my family i am tracing woyld be great thank you.
Jewels Son

Benton, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2017
I have been from Marshall County my whole life and run up and down the Tennessee River bank since I was able to walk, 50 years, I have NEVER heard this last name. Heck, I have never even heard of Oakley? Explain who these folks are and where are they from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hooking up (Jul '15) 7 hr keep a Secret mar... 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Lynn Jones as ? Sat Ken 10
I am looking (Jul '15) Sat keep a Secret 11
Jennifer Rogers? Fri Deon 3
kurt powell (Jun '16) Sep 19 Turd Ferguson 18
White camaro cute blonde Sep 12 tehsy 2
allie thebeau (Dec '10) Sep 12 Iwould 26

Calvert City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance