danny

Hampton, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I recently was down scrapping the tennesse river when a little short boy came up and told me i was on private propert in calvert city. he told me that a man named " PEANUT" named after charlie browns dog snoopy was the owner of the river from possom trot to the dam.So if anyone wants to use the river the will have to contact peanut at the docks in calvert city. i guess that goes for barges,towboats and fisherman. i thought the rivers were everyone to enjoy. sounds like there is some illegally activity going on at peanuts

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Hey you ever scrap the Cumberland below Barkley?
Tennesee River Rogue

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Peanut Hollinger, Likes to claim he owns far more than he actually does.
Umm

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Whatever happened to his grandson Will hollinger ?
duh

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2014
He own over 3000 acres and over 2 miles of the river bank and yes the boat and barges have to have permission to stop there dumb ass and yes I know him but u probably don't because if u did u wouldn't be talking all of this shit hahaha
BS Buddy

Lockport, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2014
He does not own 2 miles of the riverfront dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The results are in 1 hr You know it 5
YES alcohol 2015! 1 hr You know it 147
Where to build 2 hr Brians Askhole as... 3
vote no 2015 3 hr Nelson 16
I am looking 12 hr iwouldliketoknow 5
Minit Mart 12 hr iwouldliketoknow 5
hooking up Mon iwouldliketoknow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages