big jor

Benton, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Anybody know anything about him? Concerned parent would like to know. Heard some bad things.
snitch

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Steals and uses drugs seams alright till u get to know the other side
family

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2015
He is a good father, loves his son. He has made mistakes. But if i was on the side of the road he would pull over.
true

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2015
family wrote:
He is a good father, loves his son. He has made mistakes. But if i was on the side of the road he would pull over.
Steals from others to support him and his old ladies dope habit. Also has been known to use their EBT card to buy groceries that they trade for dope. They both smoke meth right in front of their kid. Not too many "good fathers" expose their kid's lungs to meth.
Kid is gonna end up with a dad in prison and a strung out mom.
Just another useless strung out meth head looking for something to steal to get another fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J's Steakhouse 8 min Rick Road neighbor 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 59 min EverybodyHappy 846
Benton city pool 1 hr Skater 3
Mitchell & Stephanie Lee Colliers funeral home 1 hr Seen It Coming 6
Marshall Co. Men With Nice "packages" (Dec '10) 5 hr Secret admire 110
Sister's Closet Barbie Ray Norma Cox (Jul '14) 12 hr Xfriend 102
Ken--lake cruise In 14 hr Trivial Plug 10

Calvert City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages