best place to get tattoos

best place to get tattoos

Posted in the Calvert City Forum

colonel mustard

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I've been told the best places in Paducah are SacredInk and InkSkinStudio. I haven't heard much on the ones in Murray.

Does anyone know any other good ones or have any input on Sacred Ink and Ink Skin studio?
Jessica

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 1, 2012
sacred ink is amazing. very clean and does a great job. brian did mine and i love it.
OMG

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Go to Arizona street an get dog poop as a tattoo there's a lady over there that has 19 dogs in her house there's a red camaro that's in the driveway.....ewwwww u can just walk down by her house an u can smell an Oder just do a drive by in ur car an roll ur window down..... :(
CivialServant

Sesser, IL

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Inside your Vag
ihdjsjdjd

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Jolly Rogers down in paducah about 2 miles from Southside Walmart. It's across from chase motor sports at tht red light before u go over tht bridge. Ask for Derek or Hank
metalshredder

South Fulton, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Go to Sacred Ink....forget all the rest.
metalshredder

South Fulton, TN

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Hank at jolly rogers did one on my forearm a couple years ago and I guess he was in a hurry to go home cause it is all crooked and f@#$ed up.
foelly

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Prison.....it's very cheap, bag of noodles and a lil Debbie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Vick lol 2 min Heartbroke in Mar... 33
River of Grace Fellowship Church (May '12) 11 min Church Lady 31
Cassie clark 1 hr Mbyc 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 950
Sheena lovett/hathcock 1 hr HappyDays 4
Brittney dillworth 1 hr Calvert boy 5
#GymHotties 12 hr ready2mingle 1

Calvert City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calvert City Mortgages