First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of the Family

United States

#22 Feb 22, 2012
i am 14 wrote:
I've had sex 19 times and I'm proud of it! XD
I am praying for you child!!! God Bless you!
u ppl stupid

Smithland, KY

#23 Jun 30, 2012
ur not ganna stop teens from havin sex so give up on it already. everyone is their own person and is ganna do wut they choose and mabe if parents didnt try to shelter their kids so much instead of tlkin to them about it and tellin them to use condoms then there probley wouldnt be so many teen pregnancys, but kids are young and dumb. When they get older they will look back and regret it, i know i did. but im not judging like most of all holy all church goin ppl do. good faithful church goin ppl dont judge or talk bad about people. im sure god would be pretty pissed to see so called christians talkin shit about things teens do now that you was prolly doin when u was a teen. And as for cheerleaders and the preps, some are honestly realy good people. but 99% of those kids are the ones that get pregnant first have sex with the most ppl, get stds, do drugs and go and get slammed at most parties. and not only that but they are also the ones that bully most kids at school cuz see they get in good with all the teachers and everyone loves them and they think they better then everyone else because of that. they get away with anything cuz hey, their damn cheerleders and jocks. wut the fuck ever. parents you all need to open your damn eyes, the world has changed.
CivialServant

De Soto, IL

#24 Jul 9, 2012
Brandon Youngblood has herps..Not his fault though, he caught it from putting his face in pee that his druggie momma let loose on the couch..
Mee

United States

#27 Aug 14, 2013
i am 14 wrote:
I've had sex 19 times and I'm proud of it! XD
wanna go 4 20? I am 14
john plumber

Benton, KY

#28 Apr 17, 2014
sex is good for you btch get over it
john plumber

Benton, KY

#29 Apr 21, 2014
sex is good for you wtf for real stop thinking its something to worry about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvert City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
has anyone heard of jr hall 38 min thatsyourass 1
judge executive 2 hr New voter 157
Josh Tubbs no new industry since 92? why are w... (Dec '11) 3 hr TicTok 23
best looking Judge Exec candidate? 4 hr Haha 8
wacker chemical expansion 8 hr rich 3
Best plant in Calvert to work (Oct '11) 9 hr curiousgeorge 72
bailey mayhugh (May '11) 23 hr Glp 10
Calvert City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web