R D Sworn in as Mayor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Voter

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 11, 2012
RD, it is not a good idea to begin any new position day one by not being truthful. Residents/voters really do not appreciate politicians who lie and bully. The Jawa belongs on the April 2013 ballot for residents to decide. You know it and so do the taxpaying voters.
While We Are At It

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Home Rule needs to be on the April 2013 ballot in Calumet Park as well.
It is time for a change!
Great Idea

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
While We Are At It wrote:
Home Rule needs to be on the April 2013 ballot in Calumet Park as well.
It is time for a change!
That is a great idea and we need to do that because our taxes have gone sky high.
Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 12, 2012
The Jawa and repealing home rule both belong on the April ballot for voters to decide.
Short Term

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 12, 2012
There is an election in April and voters can elect a new mayor.
April Election

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Who are the other people running for Mayor in Calumet Park?
BI resident

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Oct 13, 2012
no big deal it will be the same o same o as dupar did when he took over for porch
Signatures

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
The Jawa and repealing home rule both belong on the April ballot for voters to decide.
Circulate the petition for Jawa and Home Rule at the same time!
Wale up folks

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Been said a long time ago taxpayers in cal park allowed these west side of chicago slicksters to rob and steal every dime. Goes back to that lawyet who took 3million dollars and went to jail along with the scandals in the police dept. This town is beavers,stroger country via westside of chicago pimps. This is fact!!!
Wale up folks

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Call jessie jr. Oh i forgot jes going to jail too!!!! Lmao
Great Idea

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 14, 2012
Signatures wrote:
<quoted text>
Circulate the petition for Jawa and Home Rule at the same time!
This will save time and energy.
Riverdale guy

Riverdale, IL

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Talking about Mayors our mayor in Riverdale is so corrupt that his board are not supporting him. who gives away $900,000 to a convicted drug dealer to build a resturant at the marina and now half of the money has disappeared
hmmmmmm

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Keep your Riverdale drama over in Riverdale. Ron will do a great job, I wonder if the department heads are worried?
just ask

Riverdale, IL

#14 Oct 15, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
Keep your Riverdale drama over in Riverdale. Ron will do a great job, I wonder if the department heads are worried?
There are more town on here other Blue Is. So get a grip. You had you say so should other towns. Your DRAMA jump into our town TOO.
hmmmmmm

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
just ask wrote:
<quoted text>There are more town on here other Blue Is. So get a grip. You had you say so should other towns. Your DRAMA jump into our town TOO.
I have no idea what you are trying to say......... This was a calumet park post..
Wth

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Riverdale guy wrote:
Talking about Mayors our mayor in Riverdale is so corrupt that his board are not supporting him. who gives away $900,000 to a convicted drug dealer to build a resturant at the marina and now half of the money has disappeared
he will call on beavets corrupt judges for sure tobeat the case!!!!
Wth

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
Keep your Riverdale drama over in Riverdale. Ron will do a great job, I wonder if the department heads are worried?
ron needs to clean house starting with the drunk and sex freak bosses!!!
Represent the people

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Signatures wrote:
<quoted text>
Circulate the petition for Jawa and Home Rule at the same time!
If RD fails to take care of the people he will be put of there after the next election in April.
hmmmmmm

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Wth wrote:
<quoted text>ron needs to clean house starting with the drunk and sex freak bosses!!!
Agreed, lets start with a clean slate
Represent the people

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 16, 2012
RD is part of the problem, so it is going to take quite a bit of house cleaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calumet Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 3 hr you need jesus 67
Blue Island needs a Alderman like this 4 hr Sonia 6
Toland/Raiders 5 hr Oak Forester 47
Bengal Football.., (Aug '14) 9 hr She Likes the D-F... 78
Couzins. 22 hr Merle 30
Cops @ Thorntons Sun Johnny Holmes 5
Sharon Rybak Elected Mayor! (Apr '13) Sat what 120
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calumet Park Mortgages