World War II Vet Beaten, Robbed

World War II Vet Beaten, Robbed

There are 5 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Aug 1, 2012, titled World War II Vet Beaten, Robbed. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

A group of young men allegedly beat and robbed an 87-year-old World War II veteran near his home in Chicago, Ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

d chicago

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 1, 2012
ASHAMED OF BLACK CHICAGO.

What a sad group of people. Blacks kill over 275 black childern and injure more. No Out rage from Mayor govenor,black or white citizens of chicago.

NO OUT RAGE FROM THE NAACP, REV AL NOT SO SHARPTON, JESSIE FILL MY POCKET JACKSON, NATIONAL PRESS.

THEN BLACK GANGS LOOT STORES WALKING OFF WITH LOTS OF JEANS.
NOW STOOPING TO NEW LOW EVEN FOR BLACKS THREE BLACKS BEATING A 87 YEAR OLD VET.
GUESS THEY WERN'T ABLE TO FIND ANY 95 YR OLD PEOPLE IN WHEEL CHAIRS THEY COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE BLACK LIVING AMOUNG THESE OUT OF CONTROL BLACK FOOLS.

GLAD I LEFT CHICAGO
ssd

Kansas City, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2012
They make hard for the hard working blacks, we need more jails to put the them in
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#4 Aug 3, 2012
The reason this BS with black punks keeps going on is because of their liberal enablers.

According to Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Jessie Jackson, Father Pfleger, the Lying Liberal Media, and all the other Chicago libs, those poor young men are the victims of (OMG) racism! And we have to understand their rage and go easy on them because they are so oppressed by the evil white race! What a bunch of crap, but that's how these libs think.

The real answer is: Illinois needs to reinstate the death penalty, and clear out all the prisons that are full of thugs like these 3; all getting 3 hots and a cot coutesy of the tax payers! Put a real deterrent in place, and then the crime rate will go way down!

If Obama had a son, he would look like those 3 thugs that beat up the old man!
sad

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
The reason this BS with black punks keeps going on is because of their liberal enablers.
According to Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Jessie Jackson, Father Pfleger, the Lying Liberal Media, and all the other Chicago libs, those poor young men are the victims of (OMG) racism! And we have to understand their rage and go easy on them because they are so oppressed by the evil white race! What a bunch of crap, but that's how these libs think.
The real answer is: Illinois needs to reinstate the death penalty, and clear out all the prisons that are full of thugs like these 3; all getting 3 hots and a cot coutesy of the tax payers! Put a real deterrent in place, and then the crime rate will go way down!
what they don't get is, all they are doing is giving immigrants the American dream that they will never have

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Yea I understand alright,Rage? That's watching 275 unarmed kids shot dead by out of control black fools.

which is why I carry & an extra clip. just waiting form the poor young black fools to try something. No dialog no jive just bangs.
only thing these morons understand is bang lets give them what they understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calumet City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seretse Robinson and Leon Robinson murder in Ch... Dec 12 woulfie5758 1
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Dec 10 Trena 281
2015 Chicago Heights Elections (Jan '14) Dec 4 el gordo 64
So disgusted Dec 3 Concerned citizen74 1
Do NOT move into a mobile home park!!!!!! (Jul '13) Nov 30 Lynda 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Willie 162
News Man charged with robbing Calumet City bank Nov 29 Ex resident 1

Calumet City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance