adoptee looking for lost siblings Bar...

adoptee looking for lost siblings Barbara, Charlotte, Leroy

Posted in the Calumet City Forum

Percy

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2011
I'm searching for my lost siblings. I was borned in Cook County Hospital on 07/05/1959 and was placed for adoption. I have at least 6 brothers and sisters. I don't have any issues or I'm not in trouble, just want to re-unite.
papaadoc

Chicago Heights, IL

#2 Sep 28, 2011
Percy wrote:
I'm searching for my lost siblings. I was borned in Cook County Hospital on 07/05/1959 and was placed for adoption. I have at least 6 brothers and sisters. I don't have any issues or I'm not in trouble, just want to re-unite.
Illinois passed a law about a year ago to allow people to see their adoption records. Contact the Cook County Clerk to find the records. Good luck.
Percy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2011
@papaadoc

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calumet City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 39 min Sis 81
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Tue Pete 273
News Community News (Apr '14) Jul 22 BerniesFriend 6
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Jul 19 Dave in Scottsdale 1,042
News Kadner: Cook County Sheriff offers hope for Rob... (Feb '13) Jul 11 Welfare Country 12
Review: Public Moving and Storage (Sep '16) Jul 9 amy chambers 447
Calumet City in the 60's & 70's (Feb '10) Jul 9 Who 99

Calumet City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calumet City Mortgages