2 Dead In Calumet City Bar Shooting

2 Dead In Calumet City Bar Shooting

There are 2 comments on the cbs2chicago.com story from May 20, 2009, titled 2 Dead In Calumet City Bar Shooting. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Two Chicago men are dead after a shooting at a south suburban Calumet City tavern early Wednesday, and four people have been taken into custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

Sadden Mother

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2009
It really hurt to have someone take your child life for nothing you try to raise your kids to do and be an asset to this cruel world and then a worthless piece of shit comes along and take their life's it not right

Since: Sep 09

Dyer, IN

#3 Sep 7, 2009
Sadden Mother wrote:
It really hurt to have someone take your child life for nothing you try to raise your kids to do and be an asset to this cruel world and then a worthless piece of shit comes along and take their life's it not right
I feel for you andall parents who lose their children to violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calumet City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Rob Chase bank in downtown Riverdale. Jun 27 Booker T 1
News Man Fatally Shot In South Suburban Harvey (Apr '06) Jun 27 A Lloyd 119
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Jun 26 Tomkare24 983
La balanza supermarket Jun 22 wondering answered 2
Review; Club 390 in Chicago Heights, Il. Jun 21 Mario 2
Dave Mattio leaving (Oct '12) Jun 21 Nancy boyle 16
Garafalos Finer Foods (Jun '10) Jun 21 i love food 8

Calumet City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calumet City Mortgages